The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from Germany

Meike Malarkey

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 25, 2018
Hi all,

I am Meike from Germany and 31 years old. I am passionate about fitness and food. My passion for fitness thought me how much a person is capable of doing if you set your mind to it and work hard. Now I want to do so in my professional life as well. Becoming a successful entrepreneur is my new goal and I will make this happen. Looking forward to the journey!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vincent_Vega

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Meike, fellow German here. Nice that you found your way to TFLF. Iwish you all the best on your journey!

snathaek

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 28, 2018
Hi Meike

I am also passionate about fitness and food as well especially body transformation.
I personally have full time job as a programmer but also work as a freelance personal trainer, online coaching and online content creator. Of cause it's still not CENTS but I tried very hard to apply CENTS concept to my work.

Looking forward to learn from you. What is your strategy about this industry? Do you deliver high quality food to customer? do you create fitness plan?

Thanks for your idea and sorry for my English since it's not my native language.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
Welcome aboard the right ship and greetings to a fellow landswoman (is this a legit word?).

There's so much good and educating stuff that can be done / shared in the fitness and food segment but it's also very satiated with content. I'm interested in what's on your mind regarding these topics.

Best of luck!

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hello!

I love Germans!!!!

I had the pleasure of living in your country for 6 months I love Munich, berlin and the Hartz mountains!!

You English is actually really good, I wish I could say the same for my German but it's not to bad haha.

Welcome to the forum glad to have you here.

Timmy.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.