The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi from Germany

Meike Malarkey

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 25, 2018
Hi all,

I am Meike from Germany and 31 years old. I am passionate about fitness and food. My passion for fitness thought me how much a person is capable of doing if you set your mind to it and work hard. Now I want to do so in my professional life as well. Becoming a successful entrepreneur is my new goal and I will make this happen. Looking forward to the journey!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MakeItHappen

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 12, 2012
Hallo Meike,
nice to have you here.

What is your professional background? Do you already have a business?

Vincent_Vega

Contributor
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Meike, fellow German here. Nice that you found your way to TFLF. Iwish you all the best on your journey!

snathaek

PARKED
Nov 28, 2018
Hi Meike

I am also passionate about fitness and food as well especially body transformation.
I personally have full time job as a programmer but also work as a freelance personal trainer, online coaching and online content creator. Of cause it's still not CENTS but I tried very hard to apply CENTS concept to my work.

Looking forward to learn from you. What is your strategy about this industry? Do you deliver high quality food to customer? do you create fitness plan?

Thanks for your idea and sorry for my English since it's not my native language.

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
Welcome aboard the right ship and greetings to a fellow landswoman (is this a legit word?).

There's so much good and educating stuff that can be done / shared in the fitness and food segment but it's also very satiated with content. I'm interested in what's on your mind regarding these topics.

Best of luck!

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hello!

I love Germans!!!!

I had the pleasure of living in your country for 6 months I love Munich, berlin and the Hartz mountains!!

You English is actually really good, I wish I could say the same for my German but it's not to bad haha.

Welcome to the forum glad to have you here.

Timmy.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom