The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi folks...

yellowpad

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
Ladies & Gents, My first post here and just thought I salute prior members.....I am Calvin and looking forward to participating on the many topics. :) For the last 10 years, I have been in the mortgage banking business. The last couple of years, I have been in residential development...building SFR and getting caught up in our current real estate downtrend with either unsold inventory. While waiting for the uptrend in the market and paying interests, I am continuing my mortgage banking career in the retail side.......launching a Mortgage Broker shop dealing with residential & commercial financing. So if you need a second opinion on anything, I would be more than glad to help. If I don't have the answer, I am sure my crew will :) ....enough about this intro. ...til' later. :smx19:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
welcome, always nice to have experienced folks on board.

yellowpad

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
............just to add a few more words. If you folks hang out on Saturday at Cars & Coffee in Irvine, we may have already ran to each other :) I may attend again this week...........coffee is on me. You can buy the pastries..lolz JK

Bilgefisher, thanks for a warm welcome.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Calvin and thx for the intro

lucas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! Is that Orange County, CA? I bet things must be pretty hectic there as that is the region getting hit hardest by the housing slump!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...