The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Hi folks...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

yellowpad

PARKED
Oct 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
Ladies & Gents, My first post here and just thought I salute prior members.....I am Calvin and looking forward to participating on the many topics. :) For the last 10 years, I have been in the mortgage banking business. The last couple of years, I have been in residential development...building SFR and getting caught up in our current real estate downtrend with either unsold inventory. While waiting for the uptrend in the market and paying interests, I am continuing my mortgage banking career in the retail side.......launching a Mortgage Broker shop dealing with residential & commercial financing. So if you need a second opinion on anything, I would be more than glad to help. If I don't have the answer, I am sure my crew will :) ....enough about this intro. ...til' later. :smx19:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
welcome, always nice to have experienced folks on board.

yellowpad

PARKED
Oct 3, 2007
Orange County, CA
............just to add a few more words. If you folks hang out on Saturday at Cars & Coffee in Irvine, we may have already ran to each other :) I may attend again this week...........coffee is on me. You can buy the pastries..lolz JK

Bilgefisher, thanks for a warm welcome.

lucas

New Contributor
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! Is that Orange County, CA? I bet things must be pretty hectic there as that is the region getting hit hardest by the housing slump!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom