The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Everybody, I decided to change my life

Mendeni Vivien

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Aug 4, 2018
I am 23 years old and I'm from France.
I heard about the fastline forum because I'm reading the MJ's book, The Millionaire Fastline.

I was stuck in my work life cycle in France despite I had a good position in the company. I left my job and I moved to Canada to discover this country. I want more freedom and decide what I am going to do in my days.
I want to import sport's goods because I like sport and I want to build something around my life instead of building my life around my job. I want also to create something automated, more or less, because I don't want to be stuck in my business either. I found that I can do that with selling stuff on Amazon or with a shopify store. Some of the trainers on the internet explain how it's easy to do, but I have many questions about the real thing because it's not so much easy that they are saying. You have a lot of points to think, but it's possible. I just want to do it in the right way and with good advice.

I think I will find all I need on this forum.

Thanks to MJ DeMarco for this book and how to think big.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am 23 years old and I'm from France.
I heard about the fastline forum because I'm reading the MJ's book, The Millionaire Fastline.

The French or English version?

I want more freedom and decide what I am going to do in my days.
I want to import sport's goods because I like sport and I want to build something around my life instead of building my life around my job.

Be careful, the market doesn't care that YOU like sports. No one cares. The pressing question is, will you offer what the market NEEDS or WANTS or finds RELATIVELY VALUABLE?

Mendeni Vivien

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Aug 4, 2018
The English version. Why?

Something that added value. I let some gurus turn my thoughts and I forget it. I have to stress my mind about that, but as I am practicing a lot, I will find a way to improve something. Or change my stuff's category and think about anything that I can do to improve my quotidian life and turn that thing for real needs.

Thanks for this question

Zcott

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 24, 2018
Welcome. :)

That's a good decision. And that's what life is all about - decisions. Deciding to follow the script or deciding that you can get more by working hard.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007