The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey. I'm Dan

DanielMejOli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 5, 2018
Hey fastlaners.

I'm Dan, 24 y/o from Sweden. I've just finished listening to the millionaire fastlane and currently listening to Unscripted while working at a meat packaging factory.

I've tried before to get into the fastlane, travelled, lived with mentor but I just couldnt stop self sabotaging and not believe in myself so I ended back home living with my mother and little brother and with small debt.

And now...

I've gotten really fed up with being in the slow lane. To be poor, getting back to 0 in my bank, to be dependent on others, being married to time. I look around at work and it's people who has worked there 20-30 years, and look at them and think "Do I want to become like them in my life? Others tells me to just get an education, sure its free here but still to be poor for 3-5 years only to still be married to time? To be told to think about my pension and start saving for it.

I want a divorce from time and hit the fastlane. I want to be a greater big brother for my younger siblings and also have time with them and be supportive, I want to be able to support my mother and father. I want to have time to create a big family of my own in the future and watch my kids grow up. I used to dream to build a school with a community where the young ones can learn life skills, grow and become respectable adults who are taught to be happy with the process, to get praise for their effort and not on how smart it says they are on paper.

The things I have going for me right now is, first time in my life am I being consistent with gym since mid november and now I am working full-time and will start to have money I can use without feeling bad. I am going to keep my expenses low and start to invest in getting into the fastlane.

Cheers,
Dan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
Hi Dan - welcome to the forum!

Another Scandinavian. Can't have too many of those!

What business did you try to start back then when you lived with your mentor? (bold move btw). And was your mindset the only thing stopping you from succeeding?

DanielMejOli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 5, 2018
Thanks Sander!

Websites, I got a meeting with a local business owner of 3 restaurant, got invited and attended BNI meeting. Then I started to travel. This was back in 2014/15

The other thing that stopped me from succeeding was not following through with the process, not sticking to the plan

Last edited:

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
Thanks Sander!

Websites, I got a meeting with a local business owner of 3 restaurant, got invited and attended BNI meeting. Then I started to travel. This was back in 2013/14

The other thing that stopped me from succeeding was not following through with the process, not sticking to the plan

All right.

What's the plan now? Still websites, or another industry?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DanielMejOli

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 5, 2018
Right now, I have no plan about a industry

My next step is to decide what I will get into, get business experience while continue working at meat packing factory 5-6 days/week and as soon I get repeated $1500 income per month after tax from the business, quit the factory and go fulltime on business.

Thank you for the question

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...