The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Everyone New To The Forum

brainhippie

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2018
Hey all, I've read MJ Demarcos Millionaire Fastlane when I was 17 years old and it has changed my life in significant ways. I'm in the Cybersecurity field which requires studying tons of information; I've just graduated college and realized I could have learned more by self-studying than going to college, but it still helps with the job outlook.

I've spent some time working 9-5s to get experience and it was dreadful, the company jokes, sayings, "Is it Friday yet?," "Hey we all got bills to pay." have gotten the best of me. I'm trying to get certifications now to move up, save up money, and start a business. His book is like taking the red pill, once you take it there is no going back. I can't ever view a day to day job the same way ever again. I'm 21 now, my goal is to self study for a couple of years, get a good position, save up some money, invest in stocks, and eventually create a business. Really I'm living below my means, all my friends tell me "Why don't you go out and enjoy life?" "Relax for once." "What are you going to do with all that money? Spend it on something!" His book is literally coming into reality and it's pretty frightening.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
welcome aboard; please make yourself at home and keep on asking questions, seeking wisdom and learning from our failures (and successes)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007