• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Hey Everyone New To The Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by brainhippie, Jul 9, 2018.

1. brainhippie

brainhippie New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Hey all, I've read MJ Demarcos Millionaire Fastlane when I was 17 years old and it has changed my life in significant ways. I'm in the Cybersecurity field which requires studying tons of information; I've just graduated college and realized I could have learned more by self-studying than going to college, but it still helps with the job outlook.

I've spent some time working 9-5s to get experience and it was dreadful, the company jokes, sayings, "Is it Friday yet?," "Hey we all got bills to pay." have gotten the best of me. I'm trying to get certifications now to move up, save up money, and start a business. His book is like taking the red pill, once you take it there is no going back. I can't ever view a day to day job the same way ever again. I'm 21 now, my goal is to self study for a couple of years, get a good position, save up some money, invest in stocks, and eventually create a business. Really I'm living below my means, all my friends tell me "Why don't you go out and enjoy life?" "Relax for once." "What are you going to do with all that money? Spend it on something!" His book is literally coming into reality and it's pretty frightening.

Dramolion, Arun Siva and jon.a like this.
  2. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $13,709
    welcome aboard; please make yourself at home and keep on asking questions, seeking wisdom and learning from our failures (and successes)

3. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $404,119
    Admin Post
    For me , Unscripted is the true red pill. TMF was meant to make you aware of it.

Welcome aboard!

John Walker likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.