Scuzzlebutt
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 20, 2012
- Messages
- 10
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 10%
Hey guys, im looking for some advice on investing my money. I saved up a good chunk of cash during my deployment and its sitting in my fidelity account right now. ill be home in a month and looking for an aggressive stock or reit to put some of my money into. I've been doing some research the past week but it seems like most stocks are at high points right now, and i'm really not sure if the trend will continue so im a bit weary of putting my money into it now, or possibly waiting for a large drop. I'm looking at healthcare companies, mortgage companies, and reit's. So what do you guys think about these sectors and would you say now is a bad time to buy stock? simply I want to buy low sell high, which makes reits, and mortgage companies look promising if real estate prices rise. Sorry if you wanted to gouge your eyes out reading this.. i'm still learning, and wont let my money sit at .02 interest, I want to take risks. I'd greatly appreciate your valued input and opinion.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
