The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hey Everyone! 15 year old recently getting into the FastLane Rabbit Hole

RayanMargham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 14, 2022
Heyo Everybody,

My name is Rayan, I'm a 15 year old and after recently discovering the fastlane my eyes have recently opened to the fallacy that is trading time for money, I'm here to learn and grow as a person and I'm happy to see other people like me here!

I can code, video edit, and all the goodies (all self taught) and am going to use these abilities to my advantage to kick myself onto the fastlane at a early age

I can't wait to meet new people and build connections!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jimbo123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 30, 2022
Thats awesome man get together a plan,short term and long term, ignore distractions and focus on the goal. Im new to this too.

RayanMargham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 14, 2022
indeed though I'm having trouble at the moment with figuring out how I can do the "Specialized Skill" since I have no connections in freelancing and while I have the skills I don't really have a meaningful portfolio and I really don't know how to find clients

Jimbo123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 30, 2022
indeed though I'm having trouble at the moment with figuring out how I can do the "Specialized Skill" since I have no connections in freelancing and while I have the skills I don't really have a meaningful portfolio and I really don't know how to find clients
Market yourself on LinkedIn. Get a mentor. Read the books by Russell Brunson. Run some social media ads for yourself when you can handle a few clients.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RayanMargham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 14, 2022
Market yourself on LinkedIn. Get a mentor. Read the books by Russell Brunson. Run some social media ads for yourself when you can handle a few clients.
1. I don't have any money to start off with so I cannot buy ads
2. my linkedin profile is pretty much ruined from years ago when I didn't understand what it was so I need to figure out how to reset it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...