The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Here I am, nice to meet you!

curious_sage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 5, 2021
Belarus
Hi there and hello, amazing ladies and gentlemen. I've discovered this forum by chance, but what a chance it is!

My name is Katsarina and I became 18 this year. I live in Belarus, so my native language is obviously not English. Pardon me for any mistakes.

As a child, I was what you would call a prodigy. As a teen, I was an outsider. And as a young adult, nowadays, I am a work in progress, the very me from my dreams. In elementary school, I was super easy-going, the star of the class, and then suddenly - almost an outcast.

I believe I did great in those years. Even though I started to be, for some reason, shy and unsure, and embarrassed in every conversation, I'm proud I was annoyed and mad at myself. It helped me to change (still WIP, huh).

I had and have my interests like neuroscience, technology, AI, engineering, different fandoms, games~ Some things are just consistent (like knowing that slowlane is indeed NOT my path), but my life is totally inconsistent, and here I try to find some harmony and balance.

To tell you my recent story...
We have 11 grades, and when I was in last, my interest was suddenly lost. Even finding lose holes in rules became boring. This continued through the year, but yeah, I was able to finish as one of the best.

After that, I, of course, took exams and entered "our best university" (doing minimal, cuz actually it wasn't we who wanted to go to uni that year). Aaand... Long story short, it was an amazing year, I found my friends, worked on my communications, had a great experience overall, but quit it with understanding 'I don't want to go to uni yet'. 2020-2021 was one of the best years of my life, so I appreciate my family's pushing to go get high education, yeah. But you understand, I don't like to be the "same as normal people" (grandparents obsessed with society's opinion).

So I decided to quit it on my own, and the next problem would be to convince my fam. They still do not agree, but they accept. At the same time, I wrote a CV and got the job I was wondering about from March 2021. Yeah, it's a cook. Sushi cook (?). It was an interesting experience, and I loved it.

Then, not long ago, I shared my first payment with dad, and he went like "seriously? that's all you've got? you have outstanding English skills, whatcha doin'?" and provided me vacancies he found likable. I thought for about 1-2 hours... Yup, another CV, hello. I also sent it to the companies I liked, and got calls from many people (as it was the last time; dunno, like being narcissistic).
The CV was about me wanting to work in business... But huh. I went another way.

So I found that one remote job about Customer Support and English... I sent them my google form, was invited to the google meet interview, and... I am now on probation (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

So you might think, "Oh, everything was so easy for you!" But nope, wrong-wrong-wrong.

Just yesterday I discovered the post on this forum that literally described me. It was about how I can get the stuff done when I'm an ENTP. I always wondered why I can't be as successful as my grandpa, or my uncle, why I can't do what I want to do... SMART goals didn't work, schedules didn't work, motivations, videos, articles, - nothing worked. "What's wrong with me?" (my anxious self kept asking without getting answers).

The post opened me like a box with the right key. More than that, I got a chance to discover this forum. It's fascinating, and I'm happy still being young and menace. There are abilities and opportunities, and challenges, and adventures...

Anyways. It's a long intro. I can't hold you for long, aye?

Starting to read the Millionaire Fastlane (pls keep reading, girl, pls). And I already know Fastlane is my choice. And that I don't want to be an employee in the next 15 years, too.

(For some reason I was called by the guy who works in startup yesterday, today we had a meeting; an entrepreneur lady subscribed to my Instagram. Universe, as always, is messing with me)

Have a wonderful day and a peaceful night✨

(Or maybe I could have written more...)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Hi there and hello, amazing ladies and gentlemen. I've discovered this forum by chance, but what a chance it is!

My name is Katsarina and I became 18 this year. I live in Belarus, so my native language is obviously not English. Pardon me for any mistakes.

As a child, I was what you would call a prodigy. As a teen, I was an outsider. And as a young adult, nowadays, I am a work in progress, the very me from my dreams. In elementary school I was super easy-going, the star of the class, and then suddenly - almost an outcast.

I believe I did great in those years. Even though I started to to be, for some reason, shy and unsure, and embarrassed in every conversation, I'm proud I was annoyed and mad at myself. It helped me to change (still wip, huh).

I had and have my interests like neuroscience, technology, AI, engineering, different fandoms, games~ Some things are just consistent (like knowing that slowlane is indeed NOT my path), but my life is totally inconsistent, and here I try to find some harmony and balance.

To tell you my recent story...
We have 11 grades, and when I was in last, my interest was suddenly lost. Even finding lose holes in rules became boring. This continued through the year, but yeah, I was able to finish as one of the best.

After that I, of course, took exams and entered "our best university" (doing minimal, cuz actually it wasn't we who wanted to go to uni that year). Aaand... Long story short, it was an amazing year, I found my friends, worked on my communications, had a great experience overall, but quit it with understanding 'I don't want to go to uni yet'. 2020-2021 was one of the best years of my life, so I appreciate my family's pushing to go get high education, yeah.

I decided to quit it on my own, and the next problem would be to convince my fam. They still do not agree, but they accept. At the same time I wrote a CV and got the job I was wondering about from March 2021. Yeah, it's a cook. Sushi cook (?). It was an interesting experience, and I loved it.

Then, not long ago, I shared my first payment with dad, and he went like "seriously? that's all you've got? you have outstanding English skills, whatcha doin'?" and provided me vacancies he found likeable. I thought for about 1-2 hours... Yup, another CV, hello. I also sent them to the companies I liked, and got calls from many people (as it was the last time; dunno, like being narcissistic).
The CV was about me wanting to work in business... But huh. I went another way.

So I found that one remote job about Customer Support and English... I sent them my google form, was invited to the google meet interview, and... I am now on probation (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

So you might think, "Oh, everything was so easy for you!" But nope, wrong-wrong-wrong.

Just yesterday I discovered the post on this forum which literally described me. It was about how I can get the stuff done when I'm an ENTP. I always wondered why I can't be as successful as my grandpa, or my uncle, why I can't do what I want to do... SMART goals didn't work, schedules didn't work, motivations, videos, articles, - nothing worked. "What's wrong with me?" (my anxious self kept asking without getting answers).

The post opened me like a box with right key. More than that, I got a chance to discover this forum. It's fascinating, and I'm happy still being young and menace. There are abilities and opportunities, and challenges, and adventures...

Anyways. It's a long intro. I cant hold you for long, aye?

Starting to read the Millionaire Fastlane (pls keep reading, girl, pls). And I already know fastlane is my choice. And that I don't want to be an employee in the next 15 years, too.

(For some reason I was called by the guy who works in startup yesterday, today we had a meeting; an entrepreneur lady subscribed to my instagram. Universe, as always, is messing with me)

Have a wonderful day and peaceful night✨

(Or maybe I could have written more...)
I bet you watch lots of anime.

Welcome aboard! Read GOLD and NOTABLE threads, tons of value.

curious_sage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 5, 2021
Belarus
I bet you watch lots of anime.

Welcome aboard! Read GOLD and NOTABLE threads, tons of value.
huhu, I do. though... I started young, so now do it less (I like 'everyday life' very much nowadays). more into books as well rn, you see.

many thanks for the advice! currently am reading the book, and when my attention gets sidetracked I go to them, hehe~

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
huhu, I do. though... I started young, so now do it less (I like 'everyday life' very much nowadays). more into books as well rn, you see.

many thanks for the advice! currently am reading the book, and when my attention gets sidetracked I go to them, hehe~
Anytime bro!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...