The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HELP! my gf wants me to leave my 4yrold biz..need advice

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Worldisyours

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 20, 2013
Look if i was in your position, I would give her the boot, let her go get her family guy.

I see these things too often man. You think its easy being a boss and getting there. You have to make sacrifices and tough decisions to get to where you want to get man.

Get rid of burdens if you have the power to

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Man you have 2 big problems.

Neither has this easy fix you are looking for.

All you are doing is sitting on your hands and shrugging. What is that?

Relationships, business, it seems any excuse will do to let it all blow up.

How about you just succeed instead.
Figure out what it takes, and make magic happen.

Its pathetic to sit around choosing if you wanna cut off an arm or a leg.

You think that is air you are breathing?

IF YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR WHAT MATTERS, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SOMEONE MAKING IT HAPPEN FOR YOU

If you take the red pill, don't whinge and complain and pass the buck, or you will get f#cked harder than you can imagine
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Be positive! Everything will be okay!

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Be positive! Everything will be okay!

This is true too, but you have a ton of debt and its time you got a handle on all the loose ends of this situation!
Be positive but get stuff done

Only wantreprenuers blame external circumstance. Pick your game up. Thats all your gf wants. You are just being too p#ssy to fix this and pushing it on her.

Fix it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Those big mountains you build in your mind, they're blocking the view. The past is the past. It doesn't exist now. Nothing you can do about the mistakes. The future isn't here yet. Right now is all you got to create something from nothing. Debt's there, but why worry and stare at it, you're wasting your energy on the mess instead of creating something from nothing. For women I'm surprised she's still there. I don't know to many women that wait 9 years to get married and have kids. Usually they're in a hurry, and want to be like married now. My guess is she may be tired of waiting. Your biological clock runs out some point. Your patience runs out after 9 years. She probably has a bunch of people saying, he'll never do it, get rid of you. lol Just telling you what I usually hear from women. Yes, sounds like your procrastinating in all flavors of responsibilities. Fear of everything in front of you because you're staring at the problems of the past and not looking at solutions right now.

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
Honestly, if I was you I would probably stick with it. If you where able to make it a profitable company at one point you can probably do it again- Just work your a$$ off, fine tune your business, figure out what isn't working, fix it and then try to make a profit again.

From a females perspective (or at least my view on it) as far as your girlfriend goes, I think that you should end things....of course this is purely based on what you provided in this post, but from what i read it doesn't seem like you want kids and it doesn't seem like you really want to get married. I wouldn't want to have to pressure my boyfriend into proposing, and I definitely wouldn't want to pressure my husband into having kids. Kids and marriage are huge life changing decisions and if you aren't 100% ready for it, don't do it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.