The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

#Helloworld, new member and owner of a window cleaning business

KJG

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Dec 19, 2019
So, yeah... I read Unscripted and liked it a lot @MJ DeMarco .

My name is Kasper and i'm from Denmark.

It's so damn nice to read something that is not "earn 100 billion dollars and be happy" but rather, know when you are free and when you are a slave.

I've always wanted to own my own business and get rich, but for the sole purpose of having the freedom to do whatever i want to do.

I started my own window cleaning business 1 year ago at the age of 23 and we are now 3 full time people from 01.01.2020.
- Things a tight as hell, but we are growing. I'm earning 1000$ and working about 60-80 hours a week (im investing the rest back into the company), living with my girlfriend and making things work on this tight tight budget, but the company is growing.

I'm a bit of "do it yourself", so i got us on page 1 in four cities on google, I got a decent ROAS and this christmas holiday i'm implementing a referal system and redesign our landing page.

Tbh then i'm looking to scale and profit from this venture and expanding with cleaning services, but atm i'm a slave for and in my own company. I seriously consinder learning to code, so i can start something up online while i'm scaling my existing company.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Grinder20

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
May 28, 2019
So, yeah... I read Unscripted and liked it a lot @MJ DeMarco .

My name is Kasper and i'm from Denmark.

It's so damn nice to read something that is not "earn 100 billion dollars and be happy" but rather, know when you are free and when you are a slave.

I've always wanted to own my own business and get rich, but for the sole purpose of having the freedom to do whatever i want to do.

I started my own window cleaning business 1 year ago at the age of 23 and we are now 3 full time people from 01.01.2020.
- Things a tight as hell, but we are growing. I'm earning 1000$ and working about 60-80 hours a week (im investing the rest back into the company), living with my girlfriend and making things work on this tight tight budget, but the company is growing.

I'm a bit of "do it yourself", so i got us on page 1 in four cities on google, I got a decent ROAS and this christmas holiday i'm implementing a referal system and redesign our landing page.

Tbh then i'm looking to scale and profit from this venture and expanding with cleaning services, but atm i'm a slave for and in my own company. I seriously consinder learning to code, so i can start something up online while i'm scaling my existing company.

@KasperJarl, welcome!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...