Hello Everyone!
My name is Alex and I am very excited to be here among like minded, entrepreneurial individuals who want nothing but the best for themselves and their families. My introduction to MJ DeMarco was from listening to a podcast that featured a real estate investor I follow on social media by the name of Tom Cruz (I am not making this up). I'm sure some of you know of him as he is all over social media and promotes Section 8 real estate arbitrage which I became quite interested in getting into due to the guaranteed payments via the federal government.
During the podcast that featured Mr. Cruz, he was asked the question, "If you were to recommend a book, what would it be?" His response was none other than The Millionaire Fastlane so naturally, I had to check it out. What I wasn't ready for was the absolute punch in the face this book gave me to get my shit together and go for that fast lane dream and make it a fast lane reality. Hearing his words describe parts of my life to a tee and him not even knowing who I am made me feel a sense belonging and a sense of, "If he has gone through those things and felt those same feelings I'm feeling and has made it, I can too!"
As the father of 3 (2 step children whom I call my own and 1 biological baby boy who is 9 months old) and a devoted husband, I am committed to make our lives better than ever and that book, MJ's other books and this forum are the jumpstart I believe I needed to take the action to fast lane success.
My name is Alex and I am very excited to be here among like minded, entrepreneurial individuals who want nothing but the best for themselves and their families. My introduction to MJ DeMarco was from listening to a podcast that featured a real estate investor I follow on social media by the name of Tom Cruz (I am not making this up). I'm sure some of you know of him as he is all over social media and promotes Section 8 real estate arbitrage which I became quite interested in getting into due to the guaranteed payments via the federal government.
During the podcast that featured Mr. Cruz, he was asked the question, "If you were to recommend a book, what would it be?" His response was none other than The Millionaire Fastlane so naturally, I had to check it out. What I wasn't ready for was the absolute punch in the face this book gave me to get my shit together and go for that fast lane dream and make it a fast lane reality. Hearing his words describe parts of my life to a tee and him not even knowing who I am made me feel a sense belonging and a sense of, "If he has gone through those things and felt those same feelings I'm feeling and has made it, I can too!"
As the father of 3 (2 step children whom I call my own and 1 biological baby boy who is 9 months old) and a devoted husband, I am committed to make our lives better than ever and that book, MJ's other books and this forum are the jumpstart I believe I needed to take the action to fast lane success.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
