Hi Guys,
I've been starting few business but not too successful.
Few of them are:
- Selling bags through internet, taking pics from local store and then selling it through internet. Got nice sales (1200pcs in three months) but then stopped because I can't do QA and the supplier of the bag cannot keep up with my order.
- Starting freelance in wordpress through oDesk. Got some dedicated clients, setup team and then build a web design company. Got 1000-2000/months but then stopped because my key person in the team become unreliable anymore.
- And lots others that is unsuccessful.
Between business experience I keep switching between jobs and business, mainly because money to survive reason.
I just got back to my home country after finishing my Master Scholarship program, actually I can get a job in that country but then I thought if I get a job then I will satisfied and will throw up my dream of building business.
So I went back to home country only to find out that after a while I'm on difficult financial situation that force me to get a job again.
My major problem is I hardly concentrate on one project/business. Always looking into another opportunity that makes me distract into another things.
Maybe I have lack of focus.
I don't know.
I hope I can learn from you guys here how to become a great business person.
Actually I felt little frustrated on reality that I have to go to 9-5 job again. My time to develop business will be much2 limited.
And at the moment I'm in a low motivation and sometime I don't know if I can go on with the pursue of my dreams.
My dreams is to have business that can give me freedom.
Freedom of time, Freedom of place, Freedom of worrying about financial things.
Any help/suggestions will much2 appreciated.
I'm sorry if my english is not good,
I come from non english speaker country
still trying my best to improve it
Best Regards,
Arimb
I've been starting few business but not too successful.
Few of them are:
- Selling bags through internet, taking pics from local store and then selling it through internet. Got nice sales (1200pcs in three months) but then stopped because I can't do QA and the supplier of the bag cannot keep up with my order.
- Starting freelance in wordpress through oDesk. Got some dedicated clients, setup team and then build a web design company. Got 1000-2000/months but then stopped because my key person in the team become unreliable anymore.
- And lots others that is unsuccessful.
Between business experience I keep switching between jobs and business, mainly because money to survive reason.
I just got back to my home country after finishing my Master Scholarship program, actually I can get a job in that country but then I thought if I get a job then I will satisfied and will throw up my dream of building business.
So I went back to home country only to find out that after a while I'm on difficult financial situation that force me to get a job again.
My major problem is I hardly concentrate on one project/business. Always looking into another opportunity that makes me distract into another things.
Maybe I have lack of focus.
I don't know.
I hope I can learn from you guys here how to become a great business person.
Actually I felt little frustrated on reality that I have to go to 9-5 job again. My time to develop business will be much2 limited.
And at the moment I'm in a low motivation and sometime I don't know if I can go on with the pursue of my dreams.
My dreams is to have business that can give me freedom.
Freedom of time, Freedom of place, Freedom of worrying about financial things.
Any help/suggestions will much2 appreciated.
I'm sorry if my english is not good,
I come from non english speaker country
still trying my best to improve it
Best Regards,
Arimb
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
