The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello, new from Turkey

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Hakan

PARKED
Feb 21, 2018
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I am very new at the forum and recently read the TMF which direct me to the forum so I found out about “unscripted” which I will start reading. My name is Hakan 25 years old, originally from Turkey and living in England. I am very inspired from TMF gave me courage to become a entrepreneur. My only problem is that ( I assume is because I am very new, ) I have so many things in my head I do not know which one should I direct myself to if I had 1 hour with MJ I would talk to him about my ideas and listened what would he say about it. Which way would he direct me. It is so amazing to read all the stories and can do’s in the forum.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I have so many things in my head I do not know which one should I direct myself to if I had 1 hour with MJ I would talk to him about my ideas and listened what would he say about it.
I have over 20,000 posts here over 10 years. Would that be a good start?

:p

Welcome to the forum.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
Hi Guys,

I am very new at the forum and recently read the TMF which direct me to the forum so I found out about “unscripted” which I will start reading. My name is Hakan 25 years old, originally from Turkey and living in England. I am very inspired from TMF gave me courage to become a entrepreneur. My only problem is that ( I assume is because I am very new, ) I have so many things in my head I do not know which one should I direct myself to if I had 1 hour with MJ I would talk to him about my ideas and listened what would he say about it. Which way would he direct me. It is so amazing to read all the stories and can do’s in the forum.
Gunaydin Nasilsiniz Kardesh?

Welcome to the forum. Please read the books if you haven’t and provide value if possible to the forum. (I’m sure this will be easy, maybe give us insights about Turkey, and its emergence as a world global economic hotbed)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hello everyone! I Quick Story to tell you how working with Chris has been a life-changing...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock