The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello new Fam.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

hawktoy85

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 8, 2019
San Diego
My name is Jake. I am a serial fakentrepreneur. I have dabbled in just about everything out there. FBA, Ebay, MLM, Phone apps. While all taught me something and all made a little money most were foul balls. That's probably mostly due to my current business. I have a business that is a construction subcontractor. I have run it for 18 years and it does very well. Very little overhead but sucks my time. If I don't work I don't get paid.

I always thought I was doing good and was happy in life until FL and Unscripted entered my life. I now see how I have been just a sidewalker, minus the drain of the system. I lived for the day, not saving or planning for tomorrow. Always knowing that I will make more money tomorrow.

I am still not focused not a singular thing, like my business or the couple product inventions I have, I know I need to be Unscripted. I am learning how to change my business so it is not so dependent on my time. And possibly set it up to sell so I can switch to a money system that is complete void of my time.

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning everything I can and sharing everything I have learned over the years in my business.

Wish me luck.

Jake

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015
My name is Jake. I am a serial fakentrepreneur. I have dabbled in just about everything out there. FBA, Ebay, MLM, Phone apps. While all taught me something and all made a little money most were foul balls. That's probably mostly due to my current business. I have a business that is a construction subcontractor. I have run it for 18 years and it does very well. Very little overhead but sucks my time. If I don't work I don't get paid.

I always thought I was doing good and was happy in life until FL and Unscripted entered my life. I now see how I have been just a sidewalker, minus the drain of the system. I lived for the day, not saving or planning for tomorrow. Always knowing that I will make more money tomorrow.

I am still not focused not a singular thing, like my business or the couple product inventions I have, I know I need to be Unscripted. I am learning how to change my business so it is not so dependent on my time. And possibly set it up to sell so I can switch to a money system that is complete void of my time.

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning everything I can and sharing everything I have learned over the years in my business.

Wish me luck.

Jake
Welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Thanks for sharing. I want a course to optimize for other than Google engines.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock