The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello new Fam.

hawktoy85

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Nov 8, 2019
San Diego
My name is Jake. I am a serial fakentrepreneur. I have dabbled in just about everything out there. FBA, Ebay, MLM, Phone apps. While all taught me something and all made a little money most were foul balls. That's probably mostly due to my current business. I have a business that is a construction subcontractor. I have run it for 18 years and it does very well. Very little overhead but sucks my time. If I don't work I don't get paid.

I always thought I was doing good and was happy in life until FL and Unscripted entered my life. I now see how I have been just a sidewalker, minus the drain of the system. I lived for the day, not saving or planning for tomorrow. Always knowing that I will make more money tomorrow.

I am still not focused not a singular thing, like my business or the couple product inventions I have, I know I need to be Unscripted . I am learning how to change my business so it is not so dependent on my time. And possibly set it up to sell so I can switch to a money system that is complete void of my time.

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning everything I can and sharing everything I have learned over the years in my business.

Wish me luck.

Jake

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
My name is Jake. I am a serial fakentrepreneur. I have dabbled in just about everything out there. FBA, Ebay, MLM, Phone apps. While all taught me something and all made a little money most were foul balls. That's probably mostly due to my current business. I have a business that is a construction subcontractor. I have run it for 18 years and it does very well. Very little overhead but sucks my time. If I don't work I don't get paid.

I always thought I was doing good and was happy in life until FL and Unscripted entered my life. I now see how I have been just a sidewalker, minus the drain of the system. I lived for the day, not saving or planning for tomorrow. Always knowing that I will make more money tomorrow.

I am still not focused not a singular thing, like my business or the couple product inventions I have, I know I need to be Unscripted . I am learning how to change my business so it is not so dependent on my time. And possibly set it up to sell so I can switch to a money system that is complete void of my time.

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning everything I can and sharing everything I have learned over the years in my business.

Wish me luck.

Jake
Welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!