- Joined
- Apr 2, 2016
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 67%
Hello there, I am Peter, 20 years old, living in central Europe. I have been studying automatic and robotics on university of technology but after i realised that Im going to work almost like a robot repeating the schemas all my further live I got katatonic. I already had some local attempts of businneses with mediocre succes. Have some ideas looking to some inspiration to improve them, because brilliant ideas are found out when casual ideas are having sex in your brain. Looking the self develop myself here, also learn executing skills which I have none really yet.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
