The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello! New and full of determination.

Piotr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 2, 2016
Hello there, I am Peter, 20 years old, living in central Europe. I have been studying automatic and robotics on university of technology but after i realised that Im going to work almost like a robot repeating the schemas all my further live I got katatonic. I already had some local attempts of businneses with mediocre succes. Have some ideas looking to some inspiration to improve them, because brilliant ideas are found out when casual ideas are having sex in your brain. Looking the self develop myself here, also learn executing skills which I have none really yet.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

W4RHRSE

High Speed, Low Drag
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 10, 2016
Central Virginia
Good to have you here! Keep that edge and your determination! Gear it twords one idea and go all out!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...