What's new

Young and full of fear.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Josh Chingas

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 83%
Well, I really don’t know where to even begin! I’m pretty old at 19 years of age. I’m in college part time trying to figure out still if it’s the right thing to do, debt wise and effectiveness of actually getting a degree. All my life I’ve been a creator, but never gave entrepreneurialism a thought until high school. It wasn’t until I graduated high school that entrepreneurship forced its way into my life. Haha. Seriously though, through that summer I couldn’t land a simple job for some unknown reason. Later in the season I got a call from my brothers friend. He gave me the run down on a business he used to operate. I accepted to manage it for him and boom I was a business owner! (I think I may have upset the commandment of entry @MJ DeMarco) .

Through that time, I never fell in love with any one thing like I fell in love with the control and leverage of owning a business. Your decision is life or death for the company. All soully based off of how much you are willing to sweat and see it bloom. I became obsessed. I’d go door to door with my new “deals” trying to catch a sale, leaving flyers on everything I could. I do NOT know what clicked but I’ll never be the same. This past year, I’ve dedicated myself to learn about entrepreneurship more, giving up all my free time to read that article or learn about something I had no idea about. It’s funny, because I was trying to read a new book every 2 weeks. One of the first books I became aware of was “The Millionare Fastlane” and I thought to myself, ‘everyone knows about that book, it seems to be the mainstream new comer entrepreneur book. I want to find that golden nugget nobody knows about.’ Ha. Overtime it kept on creeping into my life though! Podcasts I’d listen to, looking up new books, it was like that evil entity that had to be dealt with by the local priest! I finally got it. (As you can tell) and I don’t think any book can give better information than this one can. And as much for this forum, I was trying to find something like it! I even created my own blog and social media. This book has opened my eyes, and I have related so closely to every chapter. People apart of this forum I know are like minded to me because they connected with it as I did. I’ll be on this forum frequently. @MJ DeMarco, we sound so similar that I believe we were separated at birth. reading your story and about you, I sit back and say damn. I’d love to get 30 minutes with this guy. anyway, I can’t thank you enough for your book and this platform. I’m new, but I know it will be a lethal weapon in my entrepreneurial journey.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hmef VNG jet jimqif haofi zua, cav O vjopl Aptdsoqvif xomm ci iwip nusi ug e sif-qomm gus zua. Ov nohjv emtu jimq dsztvemmobi e XJZ zua xepv vu ci ep ipvsiqsipias.

Ximduni vu vji gusan epf vjeplt e capdj gus vji opvsufadvoup. 19 ziest umf, vji xusmf exeovt gus zua!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom