The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Young and full of fear.

Josh Chingas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jul 9, 2018
Well, I really don’t know where to even begin! I’m pretty old at 19 years of age. I’m in college part time trying to figure out still if it’s the right thing to do, debt wise and effectiveness of actually getting a degree. All my life I’ve been a creator, but never gave entrepreneurialism a thought until high school. It wasn’t until I graduated high school that entrepreneurship forced its way into my life. Haha. Seriously though, through that summer I couldn’t land a simple job for some unknown reason. Later in the season I got a call from my brothers friend. He gave me the run down on a business he used to operate. I accepted to manage it for him and boom I was a business owner! (I think I may have upset the commandment of entry @MJ DeMarco) .

Through that time, I never fell in love with any one thing like I fell in love with the control and leverage of owning a business. Your decision is life or death for the company. All soully based off of how much you are willing to sweat and see it bloom. I became obsessed. I’d go door to door with my new “deals” trying to catch a sale, leaving flyers on everything I could. I do NOT know what clicked but I’ll never be the same. This past year, I’ve dedicated myself to learn about entrepreneurship more, giving up all my free time to read that article or learn about something I had no idea about. It’s funny, because I was trying to read a new book every 2 weeks. One of the first books I became aware of was “The Millionare Fastlane” and I thought to myself, ‘everyone knows about that book, it seems to be the mainstream new comer entrepreneur book. I want to find that golden nugget nobody knows about.’ Ha. Overtime it kept on creeping into my life though! Podcasts I’d listen to, looking up new books, it was like that evil entity that had to be dealt with by the local priest! I finally got it. (As you can tell) and I don’t think any book can give better information than this one can. And as much for this forum, I was trying to find something like it! I even created my own blog and social media. This book has opened my eyes, and I have related so closely to every chapter. People apart of this forum I know are like minded to me because they connected with it as I did. I’ll be on this forum frequently. @MJ DeMarco, we sound so similar that I believe we were separated at birth. reading your story and about you, I sit back and say damn. I’d love to get 30 minutes with this guy. anyway, I can’t thank you enough for your book and this platform. I’m new, but I know it will be a lethal weapon in my entrepreneurial journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Glad TMF has helped guide you, but I think Unscripted will be even more of a red-pill for you. It might also help crystallize a WHY you want to be an entrepreneur.

Welcome to the forum and thanks a bunch for the introduction. 19 years old, the world awaits for you!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...