The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello! My name is Ken

Genka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Oct 6, 2015
Turku, Finland
I read the first book years ago and I have been on this forum for quite a while, but never really introduced myself and today is the day when I will.

My story began when I went to primary school and I absolutely hated it. I was young, born into a world without asking and had all these people around me telling me what to do and who to become. I just didnt get it. I still dont. I have always hated the rules and only now years later I have started to understand what they are for. I only finished 9 years of basic schooling. I tried to go study for more, but I lacked the motivation and financial resources. In school when asked who I want to be I proudly told I was going to be a businessman and I got laughed at.

I grew up in a small town Viljandi in Estonia. Moved to Tallinn in search of a better life and after that to Helsinki , Finland and now I am located in Turku, Finland.

I moved to another country all alone just to chase money.

Ive been doing meaningless jobs like being a help on construction, delivering food and changing tires for years now and I have accumulated quite a lot of debt. If I sell everything I own I still owe like 15k euros. Been working every month to get rid of the debt but the interest rates are high and for the last year ive paid everything i get every month for the repayment of debt but it has only gotten bigger. I have reached my FTE and I have decided to default on everything since I got nothing to lose. Currently the season at the tire shop ended and I am getting my last paycheck and I am keeping it all to support me for the next couple of months when I am working on my new project. I will refuse to think what happens if I fail. It is not an option.

My dream has always been to live a rich life in California US, and the only way to get creen card for me seems to be to invest 1 million and create 10 jobs in there and I think I have finally found the way to make it happen.

Im in the process of building a new website and I think most of you will use it in the future.
Will make process thread soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 26, 2018
I read the first book years ago and I have been on this forum for quite a while, but never really introduced myself and today is the day when I will.

My story began when I went to primary school and I absolutely hated it. I was young, born into a world without asking and had all these people around me telling me what to do and who to become. I just didnt get it. I still dont. I have always hated the rules and only now years later I have started to understand what they are for. I only finished 9 years of basic schooling. I tried to go study for more, but I lacked the motivation and financial resources. In school when asked who I want to be I proudly told I was going to be a businessman and I got laughed at.

I grew up in a small town Viljandi in Estonia. Moved to Tallinn in search of a better life and after that to Helsinki , Finland and now I am located in Turku, Finland.

I moved to another country all alone just to chase money.

Ive been doing meaningless jobs like being a help on construction, delivering food and changing tires for years now and I have accumulated quite a lot of debt. If I sell everything I own I still owe like 15k euros. Been working every month to get rid of the debt but the interest rates are high and for the last year ive paid everything i get every month for the repayment of debt but it has only gotten bigger. I have reached my FTE and I have decided to default on everything since I got nothing to lose. Currently the season at the tire shop ended and I am getting my last paycheck and I am keeping it all to support me for the next couple of months when I am working on my new project. I will refuse to think what happens if I fail. It is not an option.

My dream has always been to live a rich life in California US, and the only way to get creen card for me seems to be to invest 1 million and create 10 jobs in there and I think I have finally found the way to make it happen.

Im in the process of building a new website and I think most of you will use it in the future.
Will make process thread soon.

Welcome!

Cat Lady

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 26, 2018
Portland, OR
Interested to follow your journey. Having the US as a driving force dream could be a good motivator (we're not all we're cracked up to be and I actually prefer Tallinn) but I might also try to identify a motivator for your business that is less rooted in outside factors.

Genka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Oct 6, 2015
Turku, Finland
Interested to follow your journey. Having the US as a driving force dream could be a good motivator (we're not all we're cracked up to be and I actually prefer Tallinn) but I might also try to identify a motivator for your business that is less rooted in outside factors.

First of all thanks for your reply.

You can find the execution thread in here: EXECUTION - Building a new social network

California is my dream, because of the weather and the capital markets and innovative people.
I think Finland would be perfect place to live if it wasnt for the cold climate. In the winter when its cold and dark I get depressed and even suicidal and thats not how I want to live 6 months out of every year.

I dont really care about the money that much because I after few million the standard of living wouldnt get that much better anyway and thats achievable even by working, atleast in here.

My main motivation is that I want to change the world :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...