About three years ago, I hadn’t read MJ DeMarco’s books yet. At that time, I had a winning product. However, it wasn’t my own brand. I was selling 20 units a day, and each one gave me a profit equivalent to one full day of work in my country (in one day, I earned what would normally take 20 days of work).
I managed to sustain myself like that for about 8 months, until my supplier started offering the product to different people and my market became saturated. I began competing on price and I was barely selling anything anymore.
That’s how I ended up discovering MJ DeMarco… It’s a long story.
“I would only sell someone else’s brand if I truly had an exclusivity contract, or if the product were difficult for others in my niche to obtain.”

I managed to sustain myself like that for about 8 months, until my supplier started offering the product to different people and my market became saturated. I began competing on price and I was barely selling anything anymore.
That’s how I ended up discovering MJ DeMarco… It’s a long story.
“I would only sell someone else’s brand if I truly had an exclusivity contract, or if the product were difficult for others in my niche to obtain.”

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
