Hi all,
Joined the forum a few days ago, and have been religiously making my way through the GOLD threads, and I'm halfway through TMF . Like many others on this forum, I have high aspirations, and I want out of the Slowlane.
What terrifies me is the mindset and years of conditioning Slowlane society has ingrained into me. I believe one of the first, and most difficult steps is going to be rewiring how I think, and reimagining what is possible, given I put in the effort. The fact that I can tell I don't yet entirely believe I can have the life MJ lives, terrifies me. Not to mention how much more difficult this life will become as I stop going out with friends, stop pursuing my post-graduate education, and start working on an UNSCRIPTED path unlike before.
That being said, I'm willing to do it. I will remove my limiting beliefs, I will nurture my passion for the Fastlane Lifestyle, and I will do what is necessary.
If anyone could share their experiences in unwiring themselves from the Slowlane dogma, I would really appreciate that!
Take care
Joined the forum a few days ago, and have been religiously making my way through the GOLD threads, and I'm halfway through TMF . Like many others on this forum, I have high aspirations, and I want out of the Slowlane.
What terrifies me is the mindset and years of conditioning Slowlane society has ingrained into me. I believe one of the first, and most difficult steps is going to be rewiring how I think, and reimagining what is possible, given I put in the effort. The fact that I can tell I don't yet entirely believe I can have the life MJ lives, terrifies me. Not to mention how much more difficult this life will become as I stop going out with friends, stop pursuing my post-graduate education, and start working on an UNSCRIPTED path unlike before.
That being said, I'm willing to do it. I will remove my limiting beliefs, I will nurture my passion for the Fastlane Lifestyle, and I will do what is necessary.
If anyone could share their experiences in unwiring themselves from the Slowlane dogma, I would really appreciate that!
Take care
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
