The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, I'll be a Billionaire at 30.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
To put that into perspective, that's only about $547,945 per day for the next 5 years.

Easy as pie.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Probably to impress hot chicks and buy a Bugatti! The same reason everyone wants too get rich. Haha

One guy once told me "So I can get the chick in the cubicle beside me"

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Fun fact: that's something people always say here but there is no proof of. I don't think it's true at all. I think some wanted to and some just found themselves getting there. I think it doesn't F*cking matter if you want or not.

Mark Cuban
Bill Gates
Warren Buffett
Oprah
Steve Jobs
Mark Zuckerberg

And may more...

If you look up these people lives, which are well documented, none of them dreamed of being a billionaire.

When asked, Bill Gates focused on doubling Microsoft's revenues every year - he never focused on having a net worth of $1b. It just happened.

Ever read Mark Cuban's book? Fascinating story - and he'll even tell you a bit of luck was involved in his tremendous success. He never had a goal of "become a billionaire."

Steven Jobs - when he had a net worth north of $100m, he knew he'd never have to worry about money again. He never even focused on money in the first place. He was then free to do what he wanted, and he ended up pioneering multiple billion dollar enterprises.

Everyone knows the story of Zuckerberg.

There's plenty of proof. Just because I didn't post it, doesn't mean I'm talking out my a$$.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Last edited:
D

DeletedUser394

Who cares?

New Year's Resolution: Spend less time having ridiculously pointless debates on The Fastlane Forum.

Did a billionaire want to be a billionaire before becoming a billionaire? Is this seriously what is being argued right now?

Asking for empirical evidence about this nonsense is pointless.

This entire thread is pointless. This type of thread seems to be occurring more and more frequently.. like a plague of idiocy.

AlterJoule

Busy Working.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Aug 7, 2014
Welcome to the forum and goodluck.

Due to people's competitive nature and grandiose desires you should come up with a real life "video game" which encourages people to do certain things for "Life Points". The more interesting the task completed, the more "Life Points" you earn. Like a real life Gamer Score...

For example, go watch the movie "The Interview", receive 10 points. Visit Italy, get 100. Become a member at Ape Index Rock Climbing Gym, get 50 more.

Keep everyone's points listed on a website with their rank. People would be fighting for the top. Because a high total would imply how "Cool" or "Adventurous" the individual is. People will eat that shit up.

Give businesses the opportunity to build "Missions" which encourage people to buy or use their products/services for a certain amount of points. Either charge the business to post a "Mission" or obtain a piece of the sale. They too, will eat that shit up.

Figure out how to verify the truthfulness of mission completion and award points thereafter. Maybe load the receipt or have the purchase number sent back to your verification database after the business captures the sale.

There ya go, Billion bucks.

Get To Work.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a billionaire at age 30. But the problem is HOW. HOW does somebody actually do that?

There is so much work, challenges, failures and obstacles involved in that journey that its mind boggling. And the people who come into this forum and make big declarations like this can't even define those challenges let alone recognize them. The first sign that the system in their mind is wrong and inadequate, but it doesn't mean they can't improve it to be a better business person.

Think about how you would present your plan to a professional group of investors. Think about the challenging questions they would ask and the variables you have to define. Saying "Ima be a billionaire" will evoke a pathetic laugh from them.

I have said this over and over again, a lot of your success in business will come back to the quality of your business insights, the quality of your thinking in regards as to HOW to deliver and communicate value.

People here are so obsessed with big numbers that they don't realize that $100,000 or $250,000 is a shit ton of money too. Having that much money in the bank would leave you in a really good position to make more money. Think about how much time and freedom that buys you to pursue more?

Dude, if you were 30 years old with $250,000 in the bank. That would be F*cken incredible. Amazing. Awesome. And yet most people don't realize that. Most 30 year olds have nothing but $24.76 in the bank and CC debt. But nope, I wanna be a billionaire!

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Someone comes in with a well thought out and executable plan, no one says a word.

Probably because it's well thought out. It's a trait of being a Fastlaner, things are thought through, the hood is lifted, and the thinking goes beyond just the next 24 hours. In other words, it's process oriented thinking. A post that has me nodding my head up and down might not get a response from me; a post that has me SMH and popping my eyeballs out in disappointment, well, you get the picture.

These threads gain traction because it's the opposite of "Fastlane"-- the proverbial bull in a china-shop. People who post such things clearly haven't thought things out. It's event-oriented thinking and when we see that here, it's almost comical.

Hi, what color Lamborghini will you buy?

Amen brotha!

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
Holy shnikeys...what if OP isn't in America...
Zimbabwe_%24100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Aug 2, 2013
I aim to collect as much as I can from being fastlaner, and then play monopoly game...
There're many opportunities to buy cheap farm land in my area...
I will go into that kind of game, but I need to gain some capital first.

I didn't want to be the one to break it to you but you missed the boat on the monopoly farm game. On the positive side, it'll only cost you $27 to get into that kind of game : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000AS4PM6/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20
farmopoly.jpg

Unfettered

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Dec 25, 2014
I too ended up here through Bold and Determined but pretty much outgrew his blog the second I read MFL.
Many of his blog posts, on which he built his readership that he later sold his books to, is basically MFL in layman terms. Which isn't bad, the guy found a niche and used it. However the fact that he completely neglects the Commandment of Entry is what irks me.
He just tells you to do what you love, do it good, and put in the hours and eventually it'll fall into place instead of trying to find a need. It's a bloody huge gamble if you ask me.

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
What is wrong with Victor Pride ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I hear so many people talk about Victor Pride like he is the most inspirational person on the internet, and I personally can't stand him. I read a few of his blog posts and he is an extremely sexist and narcissistic and like Boxster said, he acts like he is some sort of God. I don't get why so many people like him so much.

Jon Snow, the reason why no one is taking you seriously is because big declarations mean nothing. Like MJ said, your plan isn't well thought out, it's just a big declaration with no real structure or plan behind it. If you already had a multi-million dollar business (or any legitimate business for that matter) and had a well thought out plan for how you are going to reach a billion, we maybe would have taken you seriously- but you didn't. We see so many of these types of posts on here, that to us, you are just one of the dozens of guys with no real plan who think they can make it big. If you are that serious about making a billion than do it- start executing and prove us wrong.

Last edited:

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
Should be easy!

I recommend Primerica or Verve!

G

GuestUser113

Hello brothers... sisters,

Quick intro about me:
I'm 25 years old. I've been in college and office job for years.
Decided to get out of it 4 months ago. Thanks to Victor Pride.
Now I am on my way to impact millions.

What I do now:
I save some money while I did my job.
Now I use them to fund my start up. Bootstrapping.
I'm sure I will make it happen...

Tony+Montana.jpg

mosdef

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 1, 2014
i want to have 2 million dollars in my bank by 30, im 25 now. I have to sell 36 products everyday!

dont dare to think about how much i have to sell for 1 billion dollars :)

EDIT: forgot taxes :)

Ronnie

Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 18, 2013
New York
Create a product that costs $1000 and sell a million times...

Create a product that costs $1,000,000 and sell a thousand times...

Or buy the Kingdom of Tonga...

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
What is wrong with Victor Pride ?

I actually think some of the guy's business-related posts are good. And he knows more about lifting/fitness than your average moron throwing weights around at the gym.

But people follow him like he's some sort of God. And he walks around acting like he's some sort of God. When in reality he comes off like a sexist douche. Couple that with his brainwashed audience that goes around repeating verbatim everything he says and it really turns you off of his whole website.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
I swear, if someone comes in here with an outlandish claim, everyone has to come in and be snarky. Someone comes in with a well thought out and executable plan, no one says a word.

With that being said, homeboy's seemed to have really thought things through...
mHM3DMk.gif

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.