Hi guys and gals!
Just starting looking around this forum and am pumped to be here. I love learning new business models and getting differing perspectives from smart people.
A little backgroundI've been doing internet marketing for the past 4 years in some way or another. After college graduation I was offered a permanent job at the advertising company I had interned for. Well, long story short our entire department got outsourced and I got laid off 2 months after graduation. Life can be a real bitch!
It was then I got into online/affiliate marketing and haven't looked back since. I have gone from being flat broke to having four figure days of fairly passive income. In that time I've taught myself how to program, design, run traffic and most everything in between.
I know a lot of people frown on affiliate marketing as a legitimate business model due to it's volatile nature....which is precisely why I'm on this forum. I'm looking to branch out and diversify my hustle and it looks like there's more than enough energy and ideas in here to keep me busy.
If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. Glad to be here!
Just starting looking around this forum and am pumped to be here. I love learning new business models and getting differing perspectives from smart people.
A little backgroundI've been doing internet marketing for the past 4 years in some way or another. After college graduation I was offered a permanent job at the advertising company I had interned for. Well, long story short our entire department got outsourced and I got laid off 2 months after graduation. Life can be a real bitch!
It was then I got into online/affiliate marketing and haven't looked back since. I have gone from being flat broke to having four figure days of fairly passive income. In that time I've taught myself how to program, design, run traffic and most everything in between.
I know a lot of people frown on affiliate marketing as a legitimate business model due to it's volatile nature....which is precisely why I'm on this forum. I'm looking to branch out and diversify my hustle and it looks like there's more than enough energy and ideas in here to keep me busy.
If you have any questions feel free to hit me up. Glad to be here!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
