- Joined
- Sep 21, 2014
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 57%
Hello ,
I have been stalking the forum for quite a bit and decided to make a Profile so I can start interacting with people.
A quick Bio: Im 21 , Senior Cytotechnology Major in college.
Was running a pretty successful marketing business for some people in china over youtube.
My Ice Cream ran out and That got shutdown.
Currently getting some products manufactured in China for my next Business
Currently getting a job, so I can save to start another business.
I secretly look up to the "IceCreamKid" , I've read all his posts 5 times and one day look to befriend that guy someday.
Happy to network and share with anyone about youtube, Gaining traction/Engaging people (up to my knowledge), social media, Pepperoni Pizza, just about anything - just give me a holla.
Dominique
I have been stalking the forum for quite a bit and decided to make a Profile so I can start interacting with people.
A quick Bio: Im 21 , Senior Cytotechnology Major in college.
Was running a pretty successful marketing business for some people in china over youtube.
My Ice Cream ran out and That got shutdown.
Currently getting some products manufactured in China for my next Business
Currently getting a job, so I can save to start another business.
I secretly look up to the "IceCreamKid" , I've read all his posts 5 times and one day look to befriend that guy someday.
Happy to network and share with anyone about youtube, Gaining traction/Engaging people (up to my knowledge), social media, Pepperoni Pizza, just about anything - just give me a holla.
Dominique
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
