- Joined
- May 19, 2019
- Messages
- 14
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 157%
Hi guys, I am still employed and very much in the slow lane. 2 years back I spent a year building an e-publishing business but went back to being employed. I regret that I did not capitalize on the start I had on fast lane. All is not lost though. I have now completed MJ's first book and 27% through his second and have started again doing e-book publishing via Amazon KDP. I am researching on a website idea that revolves around books as well. Hoping to progress soon and my goal is to make enough money for a year while I am still employed and quit once I hit the target buffer. Timeline is around a year from now. By then the publishing business and website should also be up and running fine. Sorry if this is too much for an intro. I am 40 btw, if its relevant.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
