The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chris Chapin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 7, 2017
Seattle, WA
Hello!

Loved the Millinionare Fast Lane, also a fan of the 4 hour work week, and the education of millionaires, etc.

I'm reaching out from Seattle, Washington, home of nerds, coffee, and clouds to see if anyone else on this forum is in the area and into more than one field. I have experience and do quite a few things, and would be happy to meet and share with other entrepreneurs. If you have interest, or do any of these things as well, please feel free to reach out!

· Airbnbs/VRBO - Selecting, Running, Automating, Investing. I currently have 2 (had 2 more)
· iOS Apps - Designing, Hiring Programmers, Niche selection, marketing, selling via empire flippers, and licensing code. - I currently have 3 apps (sold one and had 3 more in the past)
· Affiliate Marketing - Selecting, ROI testing, Copy writing, etc. - Currently running 9 campaigns, have run as many as 30 at once.
· KDP Publishing - Niche selection, newsletter building, VA hiring, design, ROI testing, Amazon SEO. - Currently have 51 books published. All were written or designed by VAs / Ghostwriters.
· Bitcoin/Altcoin/ICO investing & day trading - Expire with everything from cold wallets, ICO investments, margin lending investing, etc. - Have been investing in this market since June 2016 with excellent results. I recommend it!
· Print On Demand - Niche selection, Design sourcing, ROI testing, publishing. - Currently run multiple designs on multiple platforms.
· Drop Shipping - Niche selection, Website Design, conversion optimization, adwords campaigns, etc. - Have run 3 drop shipping stores, currently all are sold or shut down to focus on more passive income.
· FBA - Finding/negotiating with suppliers, Niche Selection, Product testing, etc. - Imported various items in the past, however this field is now very competitive, so I've moved on to other things.
· "PASSIVE" Commercial real estate Investing - Parking Lots, Laundromats, Self-storage, Car washes, etc. - Looking into this as the next are of investment. Would love to chat with others who are interested.

I also have design skills (UI,UX specifically in Sketch, Illustrator & Photoshop), was an IT manager for 10 years, Programming experience, and have hired many VAs from the Philippines, India, and Ukraine.

I don't expect you to have experice in all these fields, however, I've noticed it's easy to find people who JUST do KDP books, or ONLY Airbnbs, etc. However, I'm looking to meet entrepreneurs who are interested in MULTIPLE sectors, especially emerging investments, such as bitcoin/fintech related opportunities, or at least open to trying new opportunities.

I have no courses or services to sell, just looking to meet true entrepreneurs who enjoy a diversified portfolio and enjoy sharing ideas and trying new ideas. If this sounds like you, feel free to reach out, I'd be happy to chat!

Best Regards,
Christopher

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...