Dcray
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2012
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 114%
I was introduced to the forum by a friend, checked out quite a few of the threads before registering, and was pretty impressed with the atmosphere. I've found that most forums have a very weird, know-it-all, awkward subculture, so I tend to stay away. But after reading the threads, I felt welcomed before I even registered. Can't wait till I'm gettin down to business and rec with you all.
Little background on me: My name is Darrell. Born and raised in a small town, the kind where the only traffic jam I ever got stuck in there, was four cars behind a tractor.I moved to a suburb of Seattle, by my self, the second I graduated H.S, didn't know anyone when I got there. Wasn't ready for college either, I thought my high school methods of study would be sufficient, they weren't. Being the social guy that I am though, made a lot of friends, some bad, but some I'll be friends with for the rest of my life. After working odd jobs in the slow-lane through out the entire time I was failing school, I was lucky enough to run into a web entrepreneur. That's where it all started.
Currently: I just got my first successful start up under my belt. I made a lot of mistakes, lost a lot of potential money, but I worked my a$$ off at a slow lane factory job, all the while moon lighting my website. Got onto the first page of google for a competitive keyword and learned a ton in the process. I'm in the process of another big project now, and with the recent sale I can work from home and devote my time to merging into the fast lane. I cant wait to go back to school in the spring, I miss it dearly; I miss all the people with life goals, I miss walking in on the first day and trying to catch a table with a cute girl I could talk to the rest of the quarter, and I never thought I'd miss learning things I wouldn't normally learn, but I do. Getting a degree is now my back up plan in case I'm on the wrong side of twenty without a successful (by fast lane standards) start-up. I gave myself a deadline when I was 16, to be a millionaire before 25, and now i'm 22 and working furiously to achieve that.
I'd be happy to chat about anything so be sure to let me know if you could use a second opinion for something, or if you'd just like to chat.Thanks for hearing me out!
Regards,
Darrell
Little background on me: My name is Darrell. Born and raised in a small town, the kind where the only traffic jam I ever got stuck in there, was four cars behind a tractor.I moved to a suburb of Seattle, by my self, the second I graduated H.S, didn't know anyone when I got there. Wasn't ready for college either, I thought my high school methods of study would be sufficient, they weren't. Being the social guy that I am though, made a lot of friends, some bad, but some I'll be friends with for the rest of my life. After working odd jobs in the slow-lane through out the entire time I was failing school, I was lucky enough to run into a web entrepreneur. That's where it all started.
Currently: I just got my first successful start up under my belt. I made a lot of mistakes, lost a lot of potential money, but I worked my a$$ off at a slow lane factory job, all the while moon lighting my website. Got onto the first page of google for a competitive keyword and learned a ton in the process. I'm in the process of another big project now, and with the recent sale I can work from home and devote my time to merging into the fast lane. I cant wait to go back to school in the spring, I miss it dearly; I miss all the people with life goals, I miss walking in on the first day and trying to catch a table with a cute girl I could talk to the rest of the quarter, and I never thought I'd miss learning things I wouldn't normally learn, but I do. Getting a degree is now my back up plan in case I'm on the wrong side of twenty without a successful (by fast lane standards) start-up. I gave myself a deadline when I was 16, to be a millionaire before 25, and now i'm 22 and working furiously to achieve that.
I'd be happy to chat about anything so be sure to let me know if you could use a second opinion for something, or if you'd just like to chat.Thanks for hearing me out!
Regards,
Darrell
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
