The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Poland, which way to fastlane?

Tomeek

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Jul 23, 2018
Wroclaw, Poland
Hi everyone,

my name is Tomek (Tom, 25). I'm happy to join the Fastlane forum, I know I'm in elite now, but I hope that I can help you somehow too.

Something about myself: I'm not on the fastlane yet, I just have cleaned up my life from university, I found the job which doesn't engage me too much (I wouldn't have had any money in the other case). I hope I can do something afterhours and withdraw from work bit by bit.

I think I have a big theoretical knowledge. I've read dozens, houndreds of books, but I still haven't started :( Currently I'm on the phase of collecting and choosing ideas, but I'm not one of the constantlythinkingpeople who will never start. I like changes and challenges, so I hope to begin some business in the closest future.

I'm altruist and open-minded, I really don't like stereotypes and scripts, so I hope I'm in the best place now!

For me fastlane means freedom and I don't need billions of dollars, I wouldn't need any money if I could live my way, doing what I want and spending all my life with family and friends.

Best regards my friends!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Burton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 17, 2018
Hi Tomek, good to see you onboard! I'm from Poland too, wish you all the best on your fastlane journey!

Burton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 17, 2018
Tomek, I'm Sebastian and I have already met one polish mate here. If you want to know more you can PM me. :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 13, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
Hi Tomek!

You will find here many inspirations but remember that what plays major role is your action.

Polish as well :)

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Welcome to the forum; read up on the dos and donts and make yourself at home. Waiting to hear about your journey.

Furles

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 29, 2020
Poland
Hello guys, I’m from Poland aswell, also collecting ideas atm. Wish you all the best.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...