The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from Poland, which way to fastlane?

Tomeek

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 23, 2018
Wroclaw, Poland
Hi everyone,

my name is Tomek (Tom, 25). I'm happy to join the Fastlane forum, I know I'm in elite now, but I hope that I can help you somehow too.

Something about myself: I'm not on the fastlane yet, I just have cleaned up my life from university, I found the job which doesn't engage me too much (I wouldn't have had any money in the other case). I hope I can do something afterhours and withdraw from work bit by bit.

I think I have a big theoretical knowledge. I've read dozens, houndreds of books, but I still haven't started :( Currently I'm on the phase of collecting and choosing ideas, but I'm not one of the constantlythinkingpeople who will never start. I like changes and challenges, so I hope to begin some business in the closest future.

I'm altruist and open-minded, I really don't like stereotypes and scripts, so I hope I'm in the best place now!

For me fastlane means freedom and I don't need billions of dollars, I wouldn't need any money if I could live my way, doing what I want and spending all my life with family and friends.

Best regards my friends!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Burton

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 17, 2018
Hi Tomek, good to see you onboard! I'm from Poland too, wish you all the best on your fastlane journey!

Burton

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 17, 2018
Tomek, I'm Sebastian and I have already met one polish mate here. If you want to know more you can PM me. :smile2:

Andel

New Contributor
May 13, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
Hi Tomek!

You will find here many inspirations but remember that what plays major role is your action.

Polish as well :)

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
Ah, neighbours :) welcome to the right place Tomeek!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom