- Joined
- Jan 15, 2012
- Messages
- 17
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 18%
I have been a member of this forum for few months now mostly reading and learning from everybody here. These success stories really can make you feel like anything is possible
Hopefully many more success stories from new members soon.
Little about me. Getting older (early 30's). Born and raised in Europe, more specifically the land of blood and honey. Came here about 15 years ago. I work in law enforcement and looking for something different. Looking at some MBA programs but just not sure at this point if it's worth the money and time, but on the other hand, is doing nothing better? Hopefully being here, and becoming more active and involved opens my eyes and gives me some direction. My goal now is to make it to 25 mph and gain access to the private forum. Watch me make it happen
Read THE BOOK. Honestly, an eye opener. Totally different perspective on things and something I needed. New favorite TV show is Shark Tank. New found respect for mark Cuban who I can honestly say I hated for all the complaining he has done as a Mavs owner. Big, big, huge Phx Suns fan. I feel I could easily be their GM because I know so much about them
Thank you all for reading and God Bless!!!
Little about me. Getting older (early 30's). Born and raised in Europe, more specifically the land of blood and honey. Came here about 15 years ago. I work in law enforcement and looking for something different. Looking at some MBA programs but just not sure at this point if it's worth the money and time, but on the other hand, is doing nothing better? Hopefully being here, and becoming more active and involved opens my eyes and gives me some direction. My goal now is to make it to 25 mph and gain access to the private forum. Watch me make it happen
Read THE BOOK. Honestly, an eye opener. Totally different perspective on things and something I needed. New favorite TV show is Shark Tank. New found respect for mark Cuban who I can honestly say I hated for all the complaining he has done as a Mavs owner. Big, big, huge Phx Suns fan. I feel I could easily be their GM because I know so much about them
Thank you all for reading and God Bless!!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
