Garrett Johnson
New Contributor
Hello Fastlane, my name is Garrett, a young dude (22) from Phoenix. I have been interested in entrepreneurship ever since my brother showed me this forum 4 years ago. I finally made an account and look to contribute and learn a lot more from you guys.
My first business didn't go so well, but I definitely learned a lot from it. I'm currently starting a physical product business in the fitness niche, and feel good about this one. Looking forward to the future
- Garrett
My first business didn't go so well, but I definitely learned a lot from it. I'm currently starting a physical product business in the fitness niche, and feel good about this one. Looking forward to the future
- Garrett
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
