The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

John Burley Real Estate Training, April 2-4 and 8-10, Phoenix, AZ

Seamster

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
May 21, 2019
The Rust Belt; MI
John Burley is the man who made Robert Kiyosaki all of his riches in real estate. His name is mentioned in one of Kiyosaki's books, which is where I first heard of him. I've listened to dozens of gurus but John Burley is my favorite. His website looks scammy but believe me, he's legit. I've visited his office, etc.
Capture.JPG
He does these trainings a few times a year. I've listened to many of his older ones on tape and have attended one event live in Phoenix. I'm in MI, but I want to go because this is a 2 events on following weekends, so, for me, 2 events for the price of one.
1640899428802.png
Cost for event: $1497 (bring free friend!)
Plant ticket: $344 after taxes (Detroit to Phoenix)
Food: $300?
Hotel costs for 9-10 nights: $1000? (split with friend!)

If I go my costs are >3000, but if you come it's down to <$2000. But if someone else wanted to go, we could split the tuition 50/50, and share the hotel room (I'm a 40 yo straight male).

As you can see there will be 3 whole days of freedom there. Last time I was in Phoenix (for a John Burley event) I stayed 1-2 days extra and visited the Grand Canyon and some parks in Phoenix and Tempe. Cactuses are cool! Note I haven't factored in renting a car or anything. Could use Uber or rent a car for those 3 days. My sister lives in Durango, CO, which is 7 hours away so I could technically not pay for a hotel for those middle 4 nights and instead use that money to rent a car and visit Durango and stay with her. I guess that's a possibility if I'm alone.

Anyone wanna come?! Let's get 4 people and then that hotel room would be cheeeeap!! And get a hotel with a nice lobby because I know we'd all sleep at different times and others could be in the lobby drinking, watching TV, or on the computer, etc.

Click Here to Open Link To John Burley's Double Real Estate Event

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I just wonder what you are hoping to learn at an event like this? There isn't going to be anything actionable that you can't get from watching youtube videos or reading books. Are you going there to pay for the upsell to get "private" coaching afterwards?

Sauce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 16, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
Been to a Burley Event.
Content is pretty good and actionable
Definitely an upsell to his "Black Card" Coaching ($25k Last I saw)
It is good for newbies
His main tactic is lease to own

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I’ll never understand paying $1500 for something you can learn from a $15 book, or for free from online articles. Ultimate action faking

Sauce

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jan 16, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
I’ll never understand paying $1500 for something you can learn from a $15 book, or for free from online articles. Ultimate action faking
Sometimes its not the learning, it is the networking.

I met lots of lifetime friends and mentors at events like this.

Seamster

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
May 21, 2019
The Rust Belt; MI
My plan is to learn new tactics, laws, and tax breaks about real estate from an expert, just like I do when I listen to economists on YouTube to learn about the markets, etc. The information isn't in books, because the guys who learn new things use the knowledge to make $millions for themselves, then sell it at a seminar to make $10000s, THEN someone gets around to putting it in a book, making $1000s. I've listened to lots of these events on tape. I created my system based on those. To this day, some of what I learned from seminars in the 1990s, info that I use today, has not been written in any book. Take my current real estate business model. I'm the only one doing it this way. I've modified others' systems with a little of this and a little of that and a little of my own tactics. In the future, I'll write it in a book; but not before I sell the info at a $1000 seminar! I will not pay to become a Black Card Member. However, I did make friends with some Black Card members. That connection right there could make the whole thing worth it.

Last edited:

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 22, 2017
USA
I didnt know Burley was still in the business. I remember driving around in my '98 Camry listening to his material published on a dozen cassette tapes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.