The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Greece

Tony K.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 9, 2020
Greece
Hello everyone, this Tony, Antonis as is in Greek. I currently work in the real estate sector for a Development company. My field of studies in Land Surveying and BA, as I am currently finishing my MBA in Heriot Wat University.

I decided to read the MF long after I had heard of the book. In fact, I was member once in a mastermind group that had made a presentation for it, but did not take any actions until very recently, due to MY POOR CHOICES...

The thing is that I can't take it any longer facing the slavery of mediocrity that we are working in. Low paid, many hours of work, no leverage, no scale, no life in short. I would like to change all that and for that readon I decided to commit to reading MF asap and starting impelementing its doctrines. I believe that through the forum I will be helped more by the members that have already made it to the fastlane.

My plan is to create a business that can yield me large sums of cash, which I can then deploy on real estate investments (that I am more familiar with). Thanks everyone for your time!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
My plan is to create a business that can yield me large sums of cash, which I can then deploy on real estate investments (that I am more familiar with).
My field of studies in Land Surveying and BA, as I am currently finishing my MBA in Heriot Wat University.
Why not use your knowledge of land surveying & development combined with your MBA to create a business which can fund your RE investments?

Search the threads by SteveO & JScott, they've both been very successful.
Here's a couple of links to start you:

Tony K.

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 9, 2020
Greece
Why not use your knowledge of land surveying & development combined with your MBA to create a business which can fund your RE investments?

Search the threads by SteveO & JScott, they've both been very successful.
Here's a couple of links to start you:

Thank you very much for the help. I will look immediately at the posts

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.