The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Germany

Philipp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 9, 2018
Germany
Hi,

my name is Philipp, I am 23 years old and I live in Germany. When I was 18 I finished school and went travelling. During this time, I got interested in earning money through the internet, because my dream was to live as a digital nomad :) After travelling for 3 months I studied Computer Science, finished it last year and I am currently working in a company as a Data Scientist.
I still love travelling but I am not interested anymore to earn money just for travelling, but rather be financial free.

Next to my studys I started two different affiliate blogs, with whom I earn a few hundred euros every month, but it's not a lot and I just let them run. Afterwards I tried to start a sports brand on Amazon and failed - the 100th wrist wrap was enough :)
Luckily I went to an Amazon conference and met an american guy who told me, he is helping existing brands to win big on Amazon. I started to contact brands in Germany as well and I am working with a cosmetic brand since last year. I sell their products exclusively on Amazon since October and earn between 2000 - 4000€ net cashflow every month. The great thing is, that the season for those products is just starting, so let's see where this leads to.
I will also start to work with them on their online marketing. We launched the new shop today and will start with a new tv spot (also for facebook), facebook marketing and AdWords. I get 15% commission to every sale on the webshop and my plan is to partner with the brand in the future.

Because I read the Millionaire Fastlane , I know that this is not a real fastlane, it is more hitchhiking. Because of this, I am developing a dog product since last year and already have some customers (and feedback from about 60 people, who tried the product). It is in the final stage and will be launched this year.

Like I said, I do all this next to my normal day job. I work there for experience in the area of machine learning and data science, because I think it's an interesting topic and maybe it would be nice to start a software company as well.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
Philipp

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Cruze

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 6, 2016
Wow inspired Text!

Weiter so, wo kommst du her aus Deutschland? Ich komme aus Hamburg :)

Greg van Doorn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 6, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hi,

my name is Philipp, I am 23 years old and I live in Germany. When I was 18 I finished school and went travelling. During this time, I got interested in earning money through the internet, because my dream was to live as a digital nomad :) After travelling for 3 months I studied Computer Science, finished it last year and I am currently working in a company as a Data Scientist.
I still love travelling but I am not interested anymore to earn money just for travelling, but rather be financial free.

Next to my studys I started two different affiliate blogs, with whom I earn a few hundred euros every month, but it's not a lot and I just let them run. Afterwards I tried to start a sports brand on Amazon and failed - the 100th wrist wrap was enough :)
Luckily I went to an Amazon conference and met an american guy who told me, he is helping existing brands to win big on Amazon. I started to contact brands in Germany as well and I am working with a cosmetic brand since last year. I sell their products exclusively on Amazon since October and earn between 2000 - 4000€ net cashflow every month. The great thing is, that the season for those products is just starting, so let's see where this leads to.
I will also start to work with them on their online marketing. We launched the new shop today and will start with a new tv spot (also for facebook), facebook marketing and AdWords. I get 15% commission to every sale on the webshop and my plan is to partner with the brand in the future.

Because I read the Millionaire Fastlane , I know that this is not a real fastlane, it is more hitchhiking. Because of this, I am developing a dog product since last year and already have some customers (and feedback from about 60 people, who tried the product). It is in the final stage and will be launched this year.

Like I said, I do all this next to my normal day job. I work there for experience in the area of machine learning and data science, because I think it's an interesting topic and maybe it would be nice to start a software company as well.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
Philipp

Great story !

Are you also thinking about an affiliate program for your products ?

Greetings from Amsterdam.

Cheers!
Greg

UrbanLegend

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Jan 22, 2017
Munich, Germany
Hi Philipp,

Welcome to the forum!

It seems like you are taking a lot of action which is great!

I am also from germany (munich).

Maybe we could have a chat sometime and share our experiences.

Best regards
Marco

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Guten Tag Philipp

Welcome; my sister lives in munchen. Glad to see more entrepreneurial spirit from Deutschland. Wilkommen

Parker fields

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2017
Tulsa, OK
Thanks! Sometimes it takes a lot of time but I never stopped - what are you doing? :)
I am researching e-commerce and marketing since they are relatively new to me. I am doing product research and niche hunting to find a good start. I plan on starting off selling on less common websites. I am also dabbling using "Trello" to keep my goals marked and my productivity peaked.

Philipp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 9, 2018
Germany
Great story !

Are you also thinking about an affiliate program for your products ?

Greetings from Amsterdam.

Cheers!
Greg

Hi Greg, thanks for the idea. I think we should give it a try - maybe contact (micro-)influencers to see if this could work out. Do you have any experience with smaller shops and affiliates?

Philipp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 9, 2018
Germany
Hi Philipp,

Welcome to the forum!

It seems like you are taking a lot of action which is great!

I am also from germany (munich).

Maybe we could have a chat sometime and share our experiences.

Best regards
Marco

Hi Marco, yes why not. Just write me a message and we can chat :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Philip, thanks for the intro.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...