Hey all,
my name is Tobi I am in my mid-20s and live in Heidelberg, Germany.
I have a Master's in Management focusing on internal accounting and currently work as a financial controller in a mid-sized company.
My childhood dream and goal has always been to succeed in business/owning a business.
The primary reason for me wanting to own a business is to help people and take responsibility.
I do have some business experience, I had a side hustle where I gave Biketours to tourists and a business idea with which I took part in an accelerator but did not have any customers.
I have read TMF and almost finished unscripted .
The CENTS framework makes absolute sense to me and I want to follow it with ideas.
Right now I am acting to validate or devalidate the need for an idea for a business. I will post more on this in another thread.
So prepare to hear more from me!
Looking forward to the Fastlane community!
Tobi
my name is Tobi I am in my mid-20s and live in Heidelberg, Germany.
I have a Master's in Management focusing on internal accounting and currently work as a financial controller in a mid-sized company.
My childhood dream and goal has always been to succeed in business/owning a business.
The primary reason for me wanting to own a business is to help people and take responsibility.
I do have some business experience, I had a side hustle where I gave Biketours to tourists and a business idea with which I took part in an accelerator but did not have any customers.
I have read TMF and almost finished unscripted .
The CENTS framework makes absolute sense to me and I want to follow it with ideas.
Right now I am acting to validate or devalidate the need for an idea for a business. I will post more on this in another thread.
So prepare to hear more from me!
Looking forward to the Fastlane community!
Tobi
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
