Hello all,
I have been lingering this forum for almost a year, but never joined because I wanted to be an "official" business owner before I finally did.
Some quick background on me:
I own two e-commerce sites. One in a very specific niche, and one in the clothing industry.
My path??
2003-2008: College student and freelance graphics designer and web designer. Started and owned several websites, Ning social networks, and phpBB forums, viral marketing material, etc during that time. Experimented with just about everything web..
2008-2009: Worked as recruiter at staffing company right after graduation for 6 months. Laid off, and now pursuing my dreams! Until my saved money runs out.. I have until middle of October before I have to start looking for a job to pay the bills..
Right now, I am living lean..
My short team goal: Have my two e-commerce sites bring in $1200/month profit by August 1st. Attainable? Very possible, my internet marketing skills are quite polished. SEO, viral, 2.0, you name it, I've done it before and honed them done.
My long term goal: Once I have these sites paying my bills so I don't have to work. I will focus on starting the "HUGE" venture. My goal is to be at least a millionaire in net worth by 27 (2.5 years from now) and driving around a Lambo.
Anyways, that's my short story. I do have a personal blog that I've tracked my entrepreneurship moves since college, but I am reconstructing it, so I won't post a link yet.
- James F
to PhMX: I've been watching this forum develop and I must give you props. You are definitly on track, good content will always win out!
I have been lingering this forum for almost a year, but never joined because I wanted to be an "official" business owner before I finally did.
Some quick background on me:
I own two e-commerce sites. One in a very specific niche, and one in the clothing industry.
My path??
2003-2008: College student and freelance graphics designer and web designer. Started and owned several websites, Ning social networks, and phpBB forums, viral marketing material, etc during that time. Experimented with just about everything web..
2008-2009: Worked as recruiter at staffing company right after graduation for 6 months. Laid off, and now pursuing my dreams! Until my saved money runs out.. I have until middle of October before I have to start looking for a job to pay the bills..
Right now, I am living lean..
My short team goal: Have my two e-commerce sites bring in $1200/month profit by August 1st. Attainable? Very possible, my internet marketing skills are quite polished. SEO, viral, 2.0, you name it, I've done it before and honed them done.
My long term goal: Once I have these sites paying my bills so I don't have to work. I will focus on starting the "HUGE" venture. My goal is to be at least a millionaire in net worth by 27 (2.5 years from now) and driving around a Lambo.
Anyways, that's my short story. I do have a personal blog that I've tracked my entrepreneurship moves since college, but I am reconstructing it, so I won't post a link yet.
- James F
to PhMX: I've been watching this forum develop and I must give you props. You are definitly on track, good content will always win out!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
