The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone, I am a new spanish fastlaner

Nahuelcassino

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Dec 12, 2017
Madrid
Hello everyone,

I just want to introduce myself, and before speaking about me, I want to say sorry for my english, it is not very good but I am improving it.

My name is Nahuel Cassino, I live in Spain and I just finish the Millionaire Fastlane , and I am so excited. I always had many thoughts different to everyone I knew, and I always think that I was the strange so I suscribe to the slowlane, because I dont know anything else. I was saving from my paycheck, trying to work more hours or finding a second job for earning more money, etc.

When I find the book I was a little bit afraid because of the lenguage, I understand english but in a low level, and never before with economics o entrepreneur terms. But I decide to take action, and with the book, google translator (and other dictionaries like economics or urban dictionaries) and a notebook where I wrote all the words I didnt understand (with the spanish translation) and the phrases I liked the most, most of them from MJ, but also the quotes of the starting chapter.
After a month I finished, and with all the Knowledge I feel powerfull and prepared to start "my process" working working working for me, for my future.

I also feel a little bit afraid because now there is no excuse, I cant tell me that I dont Know what to do or what to seek. Now I know the comandments, the fastlane, and its time to take action, and to repeat than action in the time until many little actions create something bigger. But this fear is a tailwind to me, because I am not afraid of fail, I am afraid because now I am scaping my confort zone and going "to dance", and that put on me all the responsability, of doing and thriving or not doing and continue without movement.

Because of that I am writting this also, to take a commitment with all of you, The Fastlane Community. A commitment of working and take action repeatedly in the pursuit of a fastlane bussines model. And a commitment of continue learning from the fastlane and giving away also my knowledge to the fastlane comunity. I am very happy that is a Forum like this full of people that understand the fastlane and all the environment, so I want to contribute to the comunity, and also to learn from everyone that gives away his or her knowledge and experience.

Thank u for reading,

I hope you are great

We continue!!

PD: Sorry for my english, I do my best, I will be better with time and repeated action :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...