The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi everyone, I am Roy

Roybrouwer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 17, 2023
It all started when a friend @Timvvk of mine recommended me to read The Millionaire Fastlane . I was already interested in personal development and creating good habits, so I was willing to give it a try. I am currently almost done reading the Millionare Fastlane and I can already state it was an eye-opening experience. After reading the Slowlane I realized I walk the same path as described in that chapter and I need to change. I also realized I need to rebuke the slowlane mentality that has been thought by teachers, my parents and peers.

Time to set some goals and strive for Fastlane Wealth!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tim03

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Oct 15, 2023
Netherlands
It all started when a friend @Timvvk of mine recommended me to read The Millionaire Fastlane . I was already interested in personal development and creating good habits, so I was willing to give it a try. I am currently almost done reading the Millionare Fastlane and I can already state it was an eye-opening experience. After reading the Slowlane I realized I walk the same path as described in that chapter and I need to change. I also realized I need to rebuke the slowlane mentality that has been thought by teachers, my parents and peers.

Time to set some goals and strive for Fastlane Wealth
Recommended to anyone who is serious about breaking free from the slowlane!

Zen Sage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 1, 2023
Shanghai
good,Like me, I can hardly find a similar book. I have read it many times and I will continue to study it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...