The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to matters of the mind

TaeHwan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 29, 2021
Hello, I'm Taehwan. Please understand the translated version. Have you meditated before? Yes, I'm sure you have. Because spacing out is also a meditation. It's not every day, but I meditate (it's been less than half a year). I do it after I sleep or before I sleep, but if I do it before I sleep, I can sleep well and have a good quality of sleep. So I usually meditate more before I go to bed. Types of meditation include "Emotional Empty Meditation" and "Chakra Meditation." Meditation also affects business a lot. You can improve concentration and emotional control and look at your thoughts. Therefore, it improves objective judgment (please refer to it because more details are around you). The reason I'm writing this article is because I want to recommend you to try meditation other than spacing out. It will be a great help on your way. If anyone has already performed meditation, I would appreciate it if you could tell me a good meditation method or tip. Thank you for reading this article. Let's run towards the endless end of overtaking lane. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bassiealaina

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Aug 27, 2020
Pompano Beach, FL
Usually, I follow the guide's guidance, but when I do it alone, I meditate on my own that works for me. That is 'focusing on breathing'.
I think focus on breathing works. One tip I just learned is focus on the space inside when you are breathing & not your breathing limitations. Allows you to expand from the inside.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This thread is nothing but a magnet for affiliate marketing meditation spammers...

Lets count up to how many I have to delete and ban...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.