The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Has anyone dealt with internet trolls

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Demarco said this already in his books. It's expected when you try to build something.
There is a topic in psychology: Tall Poppy Syndrome. Look it up.
You gotta have thick skin for it.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are they trolling re your business?

If so, use 3 strike and AAA specified in the books.

You need to be more specific.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I run a small YouTube channel. I get the occasional troll. I just ignore them and they ultimately give up.
You can always delete their comments.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ

Agoleglo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Nov 20, 2021
Trolls that have no life of their own and find the time to comment on everything yoi do
It's not even worth the time. Besides, I have a thick skin.
It was a cruel and sadistic rejection where they used trolls but now I can not get the trolls off me. It's disturbing!

D

Deleted85763

Trolls that have no life of their own and find the time to comment on everything yoi do

It was a cruel and sadistic rejection where they used trolls but now I can not get the trolls off me. It's disturbing!
What do you mean? What are they writing? Where are they writing it? Depensing on the answers to those questions y9ou may get some valuable insight from this forum.

Agoleglo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Nov 20, 2021
What do you mean? What are they writing? Where are they writing it? Depensing on the answers to those questions y9ou may get some valuable insight from this forum.
First of all, I'm learning a lot and appreciate you all posting. You all have valuable insight on other threads. All forums on the internet, all social media networks, all linked in and employment networks and even gets into the skilled trades convincing other people I am self absorbed and don't love my own child which is not true.

D

Deleted85763

First of all, I'm learning a lot and appreciate you all posting. You all have valuable insight on other threads. All forums on the internet, all social media networks, all linked in and employment networks and even gets into the skilled trades convincing other people I am self absorbed and don't love my own child which is not true.
Why are they doing this to you? Do you know them?

Agoleglo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Nov 20, 2021
Why are they doing this to you? Do you know them?
I will probably never know but in my experience there are a few things to be aware of and it goes for internet trolls too! Some people have nothing better to do and by making you feel bad about yourself, it makes them feel better. People do things because their getting something out of it.

In some ways, I deserved it but not to this extent. The internet is a lot like anything else and it is hard to break into the internet. You need an it factor and the women doing most of the leg work did not have it. I became her material to post about and break into the internet. The thing is, if this dies down, when this does die down then this women will return to what she was before me.
I am waiting for it to die down.

I also didn't take accountability and put all my expectations on him so I don't blame the guy. I blame the trolls who even go as far as to call themselves someones dog. Sure, they are definitely dogs.

Last edited:

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I will probably never know but in my experience there are a few things to be aware of and it goes for internet trolls too! Some people have nothing better to do and by making you feel bad about yourself, it makes them feel better. People do things because their getting something out of it.

In some ways, I deserved it but not to this extent. The internet is a lot like anything else and it is hard to break into the internet. You need an it factor and the women doing most of the leg work did not have it. I became her material to post about and break into the internet. The thing is, if this dies down, when this does die down then this women will return to what she was before me.

I also didn't take accountability and put all my expectations on him so I don't blame the guy. I blame the trolls who even go as far as to call themselves someones dog. Sure, they are definitely dogs.

Try to ignore the sad losers. Not worth your time. They are trying to drag you into their miserable world, you can choose to take the bait and join them. Or you can choose to stay elevated and let them rot where they are.

Keep doing you, focus on improving yourself and being the best you can. That's 1 thing they can never take away from you, and 1 thing they could never do themselves because they're weak losers. Don't waste your time brother.

D

Deleted85763

If what they are posting is damaging your employment prospects and/or social life you can look up the "terms of service" on each platform. Most prohibit attacks on others. They may then block those users and/or take down the offensive posts.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
1. don’t feed the troll (random, good advice)
2. dealing with them is like giving dirt a face slap ( a wise man, my father)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.