The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happy Holidays! Free Books - Priceless Knowledge

For any book discussion

Emanuel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2014
USA
Hello all!

In the Holiday Spirit and to show my appreciation for the community, I want to give away 5 books to a few members here on the forum.

EDIT: Signups are now closed :(

If you want a book but can't currently afford it, or you can't get it shipped through Amazon where you currently live or if you simply want a gift from me, please post in this topic or send me a personal message in order to have a chance of winning. A week from today, I will make a live drawing and randomly pick 5 winners.

The winners will be able to pick any book from TFL bookstore. If you are outside of the U.S. or Europe, I will order the book myself and send it over to you no matter where you live.

I made the topic a little early to make sure everyone gets their gift before Christmas.

Happy Holidays!

EDIT: @1step is donating 5 more books so there will now be a total of 10 winners! Thanks 1step!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

David Smith

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 17, 2014
Great idea man, don't count me.

There are many people here who deserve this.

Last edited:

Camo & Gold

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 28, 2014
Dirty South
I'm in. I hate to be that first guy but when you're a financially troubled college student "free is for me" as the saying goes. Thank you for your generosity Emanuel.

Nick22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Feb 23, 2014
Michigan
I'm in. Definitely in the same boat as Camo, except I recently graduated college and like many other grads, have a good amount of student loans to pay off :-/ Thank you for being awesome @Emanuel! This is very generous of you.

Emanuel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2014
USA
@jpmartin Thanks for the nice list of books. If the winners will want a book from that list, I'd be happy to buy it for them.

@Camo & Gold there have been a few before you who sent me private messages. College can certainly squeeze every single dollar out of you and put you in debt. Best of luck!

@David Smith thanks!

@Nick22 Good luck with the student loans! Hopefully you can get rid of them really quick!

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
I'll donate 5 books as well. Since it is his thread I would like to allow Emanuel to choose the winners. I will gift the books through Amazon - I am a firm believer in retention through taking notes as you read so I would like to add the stipulation that you take notes on the book (and post them if you think others would find value).

Here's another good site for book recommendations http://sivers.org/book

Great idea @Emanuel

Deon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
I'll donate 5 books as well. Since it is his thread I would like to allow Emanuel to choose the winners. I will gift the books through Amazon - I am a firm believer in retention through taking notes as you read so I would like to add the stipulation that you take notes on the book (and post them if you think others would find value).

Here's another good site for book recommendations http://sivers.org/book

Great idea @Emanuel
The Derek Sivers list is great... I've been using it as a reference of what to read next for a couple of years!

His own book, which I read, is pretty cool too. It's how he created CDbaby

Will Bauer

Either you run the day or the day runs you.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Oct 25, 2014
Paderborn
@Emanuel - great gesture! If you want to add to your collection, there are some great books that I recommend -> I call it the 52 Week Book Challenge - read one book per week, that will change or impact your life in some way.

Great list. I read many of the books on your list and all of them were really good.

In my opinion one book that is missing is: "The Way Of The Superior Man" by David Deida (It's my favorite one by far)

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Appreciate the kind gesture! :)

Emanuel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2014
USA
Eleven people either sent me a PM or posted in this topic saying they'd like a book. Rather than doing a live drawing and only picking 10 winners, I will give an extra book so nobody will be left out. If you're one of the 11 listed below, please PM me your address and send me a link to the book you'd like. Five of the books will be purchased by @1step so make sure to thank him for that!

@Camo & Gold
@Nick22
@DanielTArgueta
@Grimaldo
@Kreedos Phoenix
@Ezio
@Fulmen Gladius
M**e
M**c
G**l
T**d

(if I somehow missed your name by accident and you're not on the list, even though you let me know already that you wanted a book, please send me a message)

EDIT: If you would rather get the Kindle version, let me know.

Last edited:

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Way to take action everyone. For a multitude of reasons many others saw this off and didn't even make the effort to post but you all made the effort so congrats and I hope you all enjoy your books.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Update: I sent the books so you should see them soon. @DanielTArgueta , E-myth should arrive for your kindle, like NOW. BB in Georgia and @Nick22 , your books should arrive Saturday. KS in Rhode Island and Freed, How to Get Rich is temporarily out of stock, I ordered it but there is no info on when it will come available, it is "shipped and sold by Amazon" so I am sure it will be soon.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Kyle, your book should arrive next wednesday. Which is odd because I ordered the same book within minutes for another person and theirs is supposed to arrive Friday. I don't know your forum name, if you post here or pm me I will update you with any further information.

Emanuel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 23, 2014
USA
If anyone hasn't received their book yet, please let me know. International shipping can be slow sometimes.

Grimaldo's account seems to have been deleted for some reason, but hopefully he received his book in Spain.

Thanks again @1step for helping out!

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Thank you I did, I told you that in private, but might as well say it here too. Thanks for the generosity. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.