To all of the fathers, movers and shakers, out there pushing for a better life.
Thank you for uplifting yourself, your family, and community.
My relationship with my father was rocky, but now I understand his frustration from a different perspective. I have more empathy for him after experiencing life under the SCRIPT in my early 20s.
Who wouldn't be cranky and want a beer after working a double shift while being yelled at for something that isn't your fault?
Most people want to do the right thing and move up in life, but not everyone has the mindset, knowledge, or training. Learned helplessness is real and is a devastating mental virus. Admittedly, I am still working this out of my system from time to time when feeling "stuck".
My real life mentors come from all sorts of different backgrounds, creeds, and religions. I wonder where I would be without them...still stuck in the corporate world without an escape plan.
I'm not where I want to be, but I have met so many mentors along the way that guided me to this point. Highly encourage you all to pay it forward and pass the torch to someone in real life even if they don't look or talk like you.
I salute you all and thank you for your contribution to the forums...sometimes good men don't get enough credit.
MG
Thank you for uplifting yourself, your family, and community.
My relationship with my father was rocky, but now I understand his frustration from a different perspective. I have more empathy for him after experiencing life under the SCRIPT in my early 20s.
Who wouldn't be cranky and want a beer after working a double shift while being yelled at for something that isn't your fault?
Most people want to do the right thing and move up in life, but not everyone has the mindset, knowledge, or training. Learned helplessness is real and is a devastating mental virus. Admittedly, I am still working this out of my system from time to time when feeling "stuck".
My real life mentors come from all sorts of different backgrounds, creeds, and religions. I wonder where I would be without them...still stuck in the corporate world without an escape plan.
I'm not where I want to be, but I have met so many mentors along the way that guided me to this point. Highly encourage you all to pay it forward and pass the torch to someone in real life even if they don't look or talk like you.
I salute you all and thank you for your contribution to the forums...sometimes good men don't get enough credit.
MG
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
