I just wanted to take a quick second to thank all the dads out there for what they do everyday.
All of you are truly amazing an inspiring people and I hope you understand how much you are appreciated.
I wish you all the best and hope you have a great Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to all you guys that are dads, step dads, surrogate dads, grand dads, uncles, and father figures. All kids need strong male role models in their lives as well as female role models.
Give yourself a pat on the back for being there for the kids in your lives.
All of you are truly amazing an inspiring people and I hope you understand how much you are appreciated.
I wish you all the best and hope you have a great Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to all you guys that are dads, step dads, surrogate dads, grand dads, uncles, and father figures. All kids need strong male role models in their lives as well as female role models.
Give yourself a pat on the back for being there for the kids in your lives.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
