The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happy Father's Day - Pass the Torch!

MetalGear

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Jan 24, 2017
Narnia
To all of the fathers, movers and shakers, out there pushing for a better life.

Thank you for uplifting yourself, your family, and community.

My relationship with my father was rocky, but now I understand his frustration from a different perspective. I have more empathy for him after experiencing life under the SCRIPT in my early 20s.

Who wouldn't be cranky and want a beer after working a double shift while being yelled at for something that isn't your fault?

Most people want to do the right thing and move up in life, but not everyone has the mindset, knowledge, or training. Learned helplessness is real and is a devastating mental virus. Admittedly, I am still working this out of my system from time to time when feeling "stuck".

My real life mentors come from all sorts of different backgrounds, creeds, and religions. I wonder where I would be without them...still stuck in the corporate world without an escape plan.

I'm not where I want to be, but I have met so many mentors along the way that guided me to this point. Highly encourage you all to pay it forward and pass the torch to someone in real life even if they don't look or talk like you.

I salute you all and thank you for your contribution to the forums...sometimes good men don't get enough credit.

MG

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.