- Joined
- Nov 3, 2022
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$140
$140
User Power: 33%
Hello there , I wanna talk about the business model of growing traffic on social media (usually tiktok & instagram reels) and then using their audience to get more sales...
there are multiple ways to sell merch online with 0$ in,
most of these websites like printify or etsy will take care of the product creation , design , shipping and all for a cut of their own (usually 30% or more idk much tbh) perhaps these things are not new to you and you're probably familiar with it...
I'm considering this business model since I need a way to make money while also studying & learning.
I haven't started yet but i'm not going to wait anymore thing is it's better to start while avoiding other people's mistakes..
so.
Do you have any advice or strategy to give to a 17 year old ?
I'm free to listen to every one of your opinions !
there are multiple ways to sell merch online with 0$ in,
most of these websites like printify or etsy will take care of the product creation , design , shipping and all for a cut of their own (usually 30% or more idk much tbh) perhaps these things are not new to you and you're probably familiar with it...
I'm considering this business model since I need a way to make money while also studying & learning.
I haven't started yet but i'm not going to wait anymore thing is it's better to start while avoiding other people's mistakes..
so.
Do you have any advice or strategy to give to a 17 year old ?
I'm free to listen to every one of your opinions !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
