The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Growing a new YouTube Channel

DebtFreeDr

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 13, 2021
Louisiana
I'm a doctor turned passive real estate investor that has been blogging about it for 3 years.

Recently I've started noticing that I'm enjoying learning via YouTube more than my previous method, listening to podcasts.

There's something about being able to see someone (instead of only hearing them) that allows a higher connection (or disconnection).

For this reason I decided to start a YouTube channel using previous articles as content.

I'm learning a ton and would love to be able to bounce ideas off folks in this group either on this thread OR is there currently another thread that we can share AND grow together?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
There's several folks here who have launched channels and are doing spectacularly well.

(800K subscribers)

(70k subscribers)

There are several others too, but I can't seem to find those threads.

I'm learning a ton and would love to be able to bounce ideas off folks in this group either on this thread OR is there currently another thread that we can share AND grow together?

You are welcome to use this as your own progress thread which acts like a diary of sorts. Check out the threads above for flow and direction.

Welcome to the forum!

DebtFreeDr

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 13, 2021
Louisiana
There's several folks here who have launched channels and are doing spectacularly well.

(800K subscribers)

(70k subscribers)

There are several others too, but I can't seem to find those threads.

You are welcome to use this as your own progress thread which acts like a diary of sorts. Check out the threads above for flow and direction.

Welcome to the forum!
Thank you and wanted to let you know that I'm 2/3 of the way through your MFL book with the two others in the queue to read.

I also plan on writing a detailed summary article and creating a YT video which I'll post both on this "diary" thread once completed.

Thanks for all you do for us...especially the inspiration you are giving us!!

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Welcome Dr :smile2:Definitely agree on YouTube > podcast for learning something.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.